Replica letters and posters

Wartooth

Agreed.... their stuff looks good from the pics. I have been all over their site, but have not seen the finished product in person.

Ummm... let's talk (not now -- later). Another member here (an immortal one) will have the ability to provide a first-hand review of someone else's work within the week.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

I know it's not *period-*, but I printed me own LoM on ivory parchement that I had wadded up, crinkled, soaked in tea-water, and then let dry... after I printed it on the new "aged" paper (in an old-english font), I burned the edges to further the "aged" look... it looks fan-freakin-tastic! :lol:

:rolleyes:

I'll post pics when my camera decides to work right...

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

• 3 weeks later...
I have been looking for similar arrangements. Although the site is very well done for Product they have not gotten back to me on doing any type of custom work such as creating a good looking document that is useable for say your own crew documentation.

Cap'N Sin

Cap'n Sim...

Tell me what 'tis yer lookin' fer. PM me details, and I'll see if there's some way I can help ye.

No promises, though...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg