• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christine

• Capt. Sterling

• Rumba Rue

• Red Cat Jenny

Ale

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Kraken

Jas. Hook :D

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

Trident

Neptune

Manannán mac Lir

Jas. Hook ;)

Manannan is a Manx/Celtic god from a time and religion that precedes Christianity and even the written word. He comes from a time when man's relationship with the Earth was vital for daily survival, and where mutual respect for the elements was of great importance. He was known in many lands as the God of Oceans, lord of storms and weather, master of magical arts, and a friend to all dreamers. Manannan walked the lands and was known as a personality full of mirth and humor, as well as wisdom.

so, we using another language are we.....;)

Iemanja.

Gypsy_Dance_by_depplosion.jpgicon20tarotcardpoker-1.jpg

Cuba

Jas. Hook ;)

Meats

Jas. Hook ;)

Yemeya is the mother of all mothers of Saint Lasado, she also is the spirit of water, and her favorite number is 7

Aganju

In Yoruba mythology, Aganju is the Orisha of volcanos, the wilderness, and the river. He is associated with Saint Christopher.

As the third Òrìsà said to have come to earth, Aganjú is an Òrìsà of great antiquity. Lukumi followers of this religion believe that Aganjú is a force that, like the sun that is his symbol, is essential for growth, as well as a cultivator of civilizations. Like the volcano with which he is also associated, he forms the foundation upon which societies are built and is the catalyst for the production of vast amounts of wealth and commerce needed for advanced development. He is most highly regarded by Lukumi practitioners for his role in assisting humans in overcoming great physical as well as psychological barriers. Like the volcano, Aganjú is noted for his legendary strength and his ability to bring about drastic change. His significance in Cuba in the past is most probably due in part to the fact that he was said to have delivered people out of bondage and helped one to carry the heaviest of burdens.

Aganju is heavily associated with Shango, with some stating that he is Shango's father, if not at least his brother. Aganju has been associated with Oshun, with whom he had a relationship, as well as with Yemoja.

Muito bom meu amigo ;)

Boucan

Gypsy_Dance_by_depplosion.jpgicon20tarotcardpoker-1.jpg