FLaRF and BARF

Kalum

As all of our northern brethren are freezin' there backsides off, the time has come for raids in the south!

While FLaRF has already opened and been sufficiently plundered on opening day, we ain't bein' satisfied yet! Myself and Shaelyn will be hopefully returning for the upcoming 3 day weekend.

Also! (yes there be more)BARF opens a mere week after this weekend. That be the 26th fer clarification. If all goes well we'll be attending that as well before we set sail fer northern waters ourselves.

So anyone plannin' on bein' around fer either of these two weekends comin' up?

teehee....snicker...

BARF is only 1/2 hour away....and it's coing to be 77 degrees tomorrow. B) wooohoooo

the pirate bed n breakfast is open for those special northern pirates that want to come down

(dog and wharf rat hair is free)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

The balance of the Pyrates of the Coast crewe will be at BARF on the Pirate weekend, March 26 and 27. We may end up at the Florida Ren Fest this weekend... it's Diosa's birthday so it's up to her where we go... plus there is the Cajun Festival in Melbourne to balance it with... So many festivals here, so little time.

-- Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Kalum Posted on Feb 16 2005, 01:48 AM

So I take it we'll be seein' ya there eh lass? 

i plan on being there with me crew in march :)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

::rubs hands together:: Excellent.... :)

Should we still be around in March we'll be attendin' and then hopefully heading up to NCRF for open, but that's another matter entirely now ;)

• 2 weeks later...