Share Your VD

Mission

Under the title Movies to Put You in the Mood, the February 2005 Reader's Digest lists some movies to "spark romance" for VD (Valentine's Day...what were you thinking?).

Their three suggestionsf movies to share on VD? To Have and Have Not, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and (naturally) Pirates of the Caribbean! As they said, "Men love the action; women love Johnny Depp." So there you have your VD suggestion, Reader's Digest style.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Mine be "Casablanca", "The Bounty" (with Mel Gibson an' Sir Anthony Hopkins...and a bevvy of lovely island ladies), and "Aria". "Pirates of the Caribbean" be on that list too...as it just gets me into a verile mood.

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

LORD OF THE G-STRINGS

lets see um..... clockwork orange... chicago... dirty dancing... cruel intentions.... yeah pretty much any of those

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"? That one's so culture specific that ye gots ta watch it four er five times ta really get what's goin' on. As ta a couple o' the later suggestions, I have a hard time (ha, ha) gettin' me wife ta watch "those kind" of movies with me. What I like ta watch, she thinks is discustin', an' what she wants ta watch, I think is borin'. Since that's just about the only thing we can't agree on, I'd say we do better than most.

I am Julius Aurelius, future ruler of the universe. Kneel quickly, for I have many feeble minds to overcome.