parenfaire 2005

lady snow

;)for those interested: the pa renaissance faire theme this year is piratical. it involves a confrontation betweeen the irish pirate queen, grace o'malley and the privateeer, the captain sir francis drake. the scenario in detail can be found at the home site of the faire: parenfaire.com. should be a fun season!

~lady snow, friend of pyrates everywhere ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. You might want to post this on the Pirate Crews board. Here there be movie and action figure discussions. ;)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

;)thank-you for putting this post where it should go. being new to this site, i still have a bunch to learn. i am very excited about this coming season and am trying out for the cast.

~lady snow ;)

IWG #3057 - Local 9

thank-you mercenary wench! who is your sister (name or persona)? i may know her. mayhaps we will meet in the shire! i'll let you know how it goes after this weekend. the pirates on the lady krimm are a rare breed for sure!

~lady snow :ph34r:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Rogue Mermaid - Yes, I did get a bit mixed in with pirate vendors - but it doesn't seem to have the same ill-effects your brush with the same band did. Care to share war stories? :ph34r: He wern't so much on the ship . . .

Anyway, Lady snow, last year my sister played Honey Brown, the pub wench. A more minor character, but lots of fun. She was self-proclaimed keeper of the kissing bridge and also starred in several of the kiddie shows. She might be playing the same again this year, but she has some new ideas she wants to run by her directors. Keep us updated and good luck.

:D i know who your sister is - went and checked the blackfryars site. i've seen her around the shire and hope to be part of the shire with her this year! hopefully, we'll meet too, wench!

~snow :angry:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

That would be grand - get me out of the Pirate cove for a while . . . I plan on being there most of the season, so ye'll be able to get a hold of me. Either I'm going to break down and buy myself a season pass and get weekends off at work, or I'm going to get a job there meself . . . all depends. :angry:

She was self-proclaimed keeper of the kissing bridge and also starred in several of the kiddie shows. She might be playing the same again this year, but she has some new ideas she wants to run by her directors.

Lass, would ya mind tellin' 'er, at least from THIS ol' pyrates view, thet she might consider ta be spendin' more time on th' Bridge?

Last year, after spendin' several empty and mostly embarress'n hours on the planks, and watchin' as the faire maidens ran shriekin' in terror, I ended up kissin', in no particular order, me hand, a strange little passin' midget whot be dressed as Yoda, and me parrot: none o' which, I might be addin', were satisfyin' in th' least-bit...although th' parrot DID blush :P

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

:rolleyes:gee, phil, i'm with the wench on this one. i've spent a lot of time on the bridge too, and i would have remembered the parrot! see you this season, i hope!

~lady snow :lol:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

:Dlooking forward to it, phil. better have a good supply of the chapstick, fella! :D

IWG #3057 - Local 9

:lol: i haven't gotten any news yet. if i don't, i have a proposal for greg and crew and someone who wants to do it with me too. i'l be emailing gregand mark with a proposal to sign the sings at the finale and do stuff on the street slike that with children. learning to sign songs is a hobby of mine and another friend said i could use her as a resource. since we do get hearing impaired visitors to the shire, it would be a way for them to be more involved in the show. now, i have to figure a word to word it so it was be accepted.

and rogues that go around kissing bridges might a little more than chapstick to get the roughness out of those lips. and why would any pyrate would his salt want to kiss a bridge when there ar so many available 'bridgettes', anyway?

~snow :huh:

IWG #3057 - Local 9