new garb

so would most forms of math

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Aye, the Wilds. That's one I can't figure out either. And they go all out with their costumes and make-up. I noticed them popping up back at that Fallbrook one, when the Klingons showed up. They go to the local faires. I knew someone who was friends with one of them, but even she didn't know what it all meant. Or maybe she never asked them why they did it, I dunno-lol!

Aye Mary, can't wait to see some pix of your garb. :rolleyes:

As one that has done the "Klingon" thing(now retired), whenever anyone in our group would propose that we go as "Ancient Klingon's" I would always vote no. I draw the line at Klingons being at renfaires. Some of our group did go as Klingons at the MDRF and sang with the Pyrates Royale. (We had some sea shanties geared to space.) I did not participate. Now PARF has their Fantasy weekends around Halloween. Some of our group wants to do that then, but the drive from Baltimore is a killer when wearing vinyl and it is a bit warm outside.

Trek is dying.....LONG LIVE PIRATES!!!!!

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

the drive from Baltimore is a killer when wearing vinyl and it is a bit warm outside.

yah.... and the drip of persperation from under the latex forehead...........

2/38th Klingon Marine Inf. Capt. cheDpa vesti-pr'San

also was the Captain of the Klingon pyrate ship "nomwI"

Ah, the drip twern too bad... as long as ya remembered to put some cotton pads on yer forehead before putting on the headpiece. I was lucky, I always used me own hair and not any wigs. My hair is way too thick for a wig.

If you goes here:

Klingon Feast

You will find pics of us doing a small spoof of Lady Marmalade (about 3rd pic down), I am in the green.

Like I said, I have now retired from doing that. Piracy is a lot more fun!!

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

Like I said, I have now retired from doing that. Piracy is a lot more fun!!

Yah... but I still have to see if any of the "hecklrs" wanna play pyrate.....

I was un-allied, but would join with the hecklrs to torment those silly people running around in thier jammies..... Loud... boisterous... and havin fun.... Klingon or pyrate...... :rolleyes: