Pirate Group In Cincinnati

:lol:

A very small group of people (two as of right now) wish to start a Pirate Group/Club in the Cincinnati area. We are looking to just hang out and talk Pirate stuff, watch Pirate movies, and even get into re-enacting. If interested please let me know at (513)923-2357. If anyone could give us tips and pointers on how to start up a group please let me know.

Scott Horstmeier

That would be me... I'd be happy to talk to you! I'll try to give you a call tomorrow afternoon if I can get a free moment from work. Or, feel free to email me at talesofthesevenseas@hotmail.com

I started 7C's a year ago and we've had a very good year. Far beyond what I expected. I'd be happy to share what worked for us.

-Claire

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Ahoy! I be the captain of a fine crew just north of ya in Dayton! Granted, we only do one event each year, and that's to turn our front porch through the magic of setbuilding into a pirate ship for the trick-or-treating kiddies at Halloween. 'Tis truly fun ta watch their lil' eyes light up as me own wench opens our treasure chest and they see it full to the brim with chocolate coins!

And the candy cannon is a big hit, as well.

I'd certainly be interested in pitchin' in from time to time if yer own endeavour comes to fruition...keep me posted!

B)