Hilarious pirate songs

Charity

I downloaded an album with "pirate songs", the tunes/groups were totally unknown to me, if anyone has any info on either one i'd love to hear.

Those tunes are so funny :huh:

aquabats - captain hampton and the midget pirates!

Arrogant Worms - Captain Tractor - The Last Saskatchewan Pirate (Great party tune)

burning spear - pirate's dub (quite average regae)

louie culture - Pirates Ship (same here, but good!)

Oscar Brand - The Good Ship Venus (Funny, real fun tune :huh: )

Relient K - Pirates Who don't do Anything (Great tune! Sounds a little like Flogging Molly)

The Secret of Monkey Island-The Pirate Song (The one sure to make me roll off my chair laughing! :huh: )

The Wiggles - Captain Feathersword fell asleep on his Pirate Ship (Another hilarious one, god i laugh my butt of with this one :huh: )

The Wiggles - Hey, Hey, Hey We're All Pirate Dancing (corny seventies pop/disco so weird it's funny LOL...)

hero.jpg

Reliant K is a Christian band, and the song "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" is originally done by the Veggietales pirates also known as The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything from the Veggietales movie Jonah.

The Wiggles are a group of 4 men who do a children's tv show and recorded music, they also do live shows. One of their characters is Captain Feathersword, the most gentle and safe pirate you'll ever see. (and his sword is actually a huge feather with a handle.)

What is the name of this album you downloaded? I want one!

Fancy