HMS Bounty & kids Gasparilla Parade

Paisley

hi guys!!! missed ya'll today...just thought i'd share todays events cause ya'll couldn't be here.

this morn, in the drizzling rain, my group from "central florida pirate festival" met up to get some photo ops on the bounty. everyone but me (go figure) was running late. on a good note, by the time everyone showed up it stopped raining. we got some great shots (barb from pip was there). hopefully i'll be able to post some soon.

went home, let the dogs out, and fed our pieholes, and went back out again.

we (micah, his friend, and i) picked up barb and met up with jerimy and sandi, my friends from "CFPF". (these are my peeps i was telling you about diosa) we had a great time telling the kids on the parade route that we had no beads (teehee---well---was true! the parade hadn't started yet and we didnt bring any!) we squirmed our way into some bleacher seats and all of us got hit by beads in the head or other body part at least 5 times each. but we caught alot too, so it was worth it...lol

bout 1/2 hour after that we stuck around to see the fireworks....wowwwww....they were good!!!! i mean good! they were being lit off on a barge in the middle of the bay....it was awesome and worth the wait.

a good time was had by all....especially after we found a steak n shake!!!

wish you guys couldv'e been there!!!!!

next year for sure!!!

:lol::lol::P

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Sounds like a grand time - if I had been there I would have told the kiddies that we're pirates - we don't give we take - we did that once and ended up with two large boxes of beads that we then used elsewhere that day...

Ah, the life of a pirate...

Captain if on the mend today... about 7 cutlasses out of 10.

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Aw, man, BEADS! I am having Mardi Gras withdrawl. Never mind the ten gallon fishtank full of Mardi Gras beads I already have (and that was just from one year...)

Maybe next year. *sigh* I do miss living in New Orleans, sometimes.

By all means, kill the whelp!

...or at least give him a good flogging. Better yet, let me do it.

Flogger * Pyrates of the Coast

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

and twer it chest for treasure lass ,,,, never knew many mardi gras bead tossers to give 'em out because you had a sweet smile alone :ph34r:

paisley i wish i could see you again soon ....it was fine to meet you in key west ....hope to see you when next i come south

callenish gunner Posted on Jan 29 2005, 08:23 PM

and twer it chest for treasure lass ,,,, never knew many mardi gras bead tossers to give 'em out because you had a sweet smile alone 

paisley i wish i could see you again soon ....it was fine to meet you in key west ....hope to see you when next i come south 

ahhhh...thanks callenish....i'll be here, ready n waitin!

Sunday: Showers during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies this afternoon. High 74F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

doe this make it easier to come down???

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Ahhh... the Bounty! Lucky lass!

Fabulous ship, is she not? I miss her already. Eager for her coming up this direction. Tis still TBA.

Can't wait to see the pix, Paisley! Dying to see them! Get any good ones of you at the helm?

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!