Pirate Brethren of Texas inviting all

moricktowain

For the past few months, I have tried to get my pirate crew to show up at a local bar for a social night. Since most of the time, this is just myself, I would like to invite anyone interested to come out to a social night on Wednesday nights starting at 10pm at a local bar. A note of caution: Because my crew is mostly comprised of gay men, the bar is a local gay bar, that for some unfortunate reason doesn't get much patronage on Wednesday nights. (On the flip side, there are quite a few heterosexuals (both male and female) that patronize the bar too.). The bar apparently has their balcony open on Wednesday nights, and that will be where the socializing will be (it's quieter there, compared to the rest of the bar that's open.) The social get-togethers are every Wednesday, with garb encouraged on the second and fourth Wednesday of the month.

The bar that we patronize on Wednesday nights is the Throckmorton Mining Company at the crossroads of Throckmorton and Cedar Springs in Dallas, TX. I'd personally love to see more pirates show up, even if they're not gay or part of my crew. (The more the merrier!)

Morick Towain

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas