The handsome gents on the front page

When I open the front page for NQG, just before I get to the forum, there is a pic of three pirates: a lovely brunette lass, an old salt, as t'were, and one REALLY hot looking rogue raising a tankard... Who are these people??? Especially the swarthy fellow..meeow....

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

Guest Angus MacVox

they are members of the port royal privateers... i haven't met them though and I forget their names... if Jamaica Rose sees this thread I'm sure she'll tell ya... or you can PM her.

Ahoy Mad Maudlin!

Pay no heed to the jealous ones. :ph34r:

That handsome rogue who's caught yer eye happens ta be none other than Louie Sanschgrin, indeed a member in good standing with the Port Royal Privateers.

Fer a wee bit of trivia, he helped crew the "Lady Washington" clear from LA Harbor, down through the Panama Canal and worked the ship--including some screen time--during the shooting of "Pirates of the Caribbean". He does know his way around a ship! :ph34r:

Well, since I can't figure out how to get to the HOME PAGE FRONT, as there seems to be no link here....

Anyway, Louie Lambie is a longtime member of PRP, we gals in the group call him "Pocket Stud", cuz he's shorter than me (I'm 5'3") and he's a real nice guy, though I question some of the gals he has dated, including the current one....

Since I can't see the home page, I don't know who else is there.

Hey Jamaica, where's a link to the HOME PAGE FRONT?

RumbaRue

**I had a mind once....**

Oh, you're talking about the home page of the Pyracy Pub, not NQG. I was confused!

Yes, two of the three are from the Port Royal Privateers. The lass is Denise Kraensel. The fellow on the far right is Louie Lambie. (He most certainly is photogenic; you can see more pics of him on our website, follow the link in my sig.)

The fellow in the middle is Duane (can't remember his last name), he plays Hippolyte Bouchard at the annual raid re-enactment at the Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.

Melusine de la Mer

"Well behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Dwayne's last name is Matthews.

Lives in Capistrano Beach, CA. (I have his address), great guy.

You can see him and the rest of us PRP'rs at the San Jaun Capistrano event on Oct.25, at Mission San Jaun Capistrano.

*Thanks for the link to the front page McVox!

RumbaRue

**You there, go hoist something!** :ph34r: