Pirates sought for European event

Charity

I'm certain most of you know this as it was in No Quarter Given, but just to be certain :)

I'm going, ohhh aye COOL :lol::lol::lol:

I'm certain to have my wench's dress ready WAY before then!

I 've contacted them as volunteer.

I'll be happy to finally have a chance on being a "wench", and being devoted to help getting more pirate activities in our country..

I am seriously hoping this will bring pirate crews in our country, hopefully one i can join!

I be excited i be...

See below ;)

ELF FANTASY FAIRE IN EUROPE

IS LOOKING FOR PIRATES

[From Frank Bunnik:] For the largest fantasy event in Europe, the Elf Fantasy Fair in the Netherlands, we are looking for multiple Pirate groups to re-enact a series of typical Pirate scenes. We will capture ships, abduct beautiful daughters from their wrathful fathers and feast until the sun rises again.

This event will be held at the 23rd and 24th of April, 2005. We will

have a authentic pirate ship ready for the show, but we are also very interested in any other equipment any group might have available. Aside from a medieval village, a witch group and a fantasy/LARP village, we would like to make a separate pirate settlement in which all the pirate groups can have a wonderful weekend.

We are looking for American or Canadian groups willing to participate in this event. Of course we realise that the distance is huge, but maybe there already are some groups in Europe at the time. We can be contacted by email at elf@elffantasy.nl.

For more information, you can also visit our website http://www.elffantasy.nl. I hope many of you are interested and I look forward to any replies.

hero.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Arr!

If ye be looking for some European pirates, ye could do worse than contact PUBCAT. they be Britian's premier pirate re-enactment group and have access to black powder weapons and several cannon.

Ye can find them at:

www.pubcat.org.uk

Cap'n Redbeard

P.U.B.C.A.T.

Piratical Union of Buccaneers Corsairs and Associated Trades

sounds like fun...i would go if classes ended sooner. damn school we don't get out till may. too bad you can't major in "Pirate" i could say it was a study abroad program. ^_^

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig