Make A Wish needs Hollywood Pirates

Iron Bess

Alright mates, here's your chance for you local scallywags to do something really special down on Hollywood and Highland on Saturday, January 29th at 4pm.

Make A Wish called me this morning with a request taylor made for Pirates.

There is a terminal 7 year old girl who is being granted her wish to be a Princess. Not just ANY Princess but a Purple Princess. She will be arriving in Hollywood by horse drawn carrage and what she needs is... loyal subjects.

Make A Wiah has asked for as many Pirates as we can muster to come and spend the early evening with her. It is being catered by Spago's and yes, you will be fed and watered as well as adored for coming.

Spread the word as they need everyone that can come. Again, the date is January 29th at 4pm til.... who knows!

I will be compiling a list of those of you coming. Please email me and let me know if your bringing a special prop such as a bird, games to play or such like. They welcome EVERYTHING we can do!

Okay mates, lets show them how big a Piates heart can really be. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Iron Bess will ye be invitin the Biggins as well? Piracy does rule the seas! And who are we but to do as asked to do. I shall make this a newly calendared non effort special day indeed. Ya think Hollywood Authorities should know about the event (I mean fer the weapons thing?)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Iron Bess will ye be invitin the Biggins as well? Piracy does rule the seas! And who are we but to do as asked to do. I shall make this a newly calendared non effort special day indeed. Ya think Hollywood Authorities should know about the event (I mean fer the weapons thing?)

The Biggin's clan is a mite large to include in an open invitation but I'll see what the limits are for attendees. Since they will be feeding us and this is a charity I'm not looking to bankrupt the Foundations with hungry Pirates. :lol:

As of this morning they requested simple Pirates. Nothing too flashy or scary as the little one IS Only 7 years old.

Hollywood is well aware of the event as they are laying carpet in the street and sidewalks... and we are permited to carry peace tied weaponry. However... as I said the little one is very young so I'd not over do. After all, we are there to be her loyal subjects and doubt we'd have a need to be so armed in a Kingdon as sweet as her's. :lol:

If anyone plans on attending let me know ASAP as when we reach a cut off number that will be it. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif