Cyberworm Attacks Pyrate Ship

the Royaliste

Thanks for the link Cap'n!! We were infected too. Aarrrr, ye' know how th' bloody viruses spread when it comes t' pirates!!

Break out the mercury mates and head for sick bay before the 16th of August when this virus takes hold o' yer bullocks!!

I used the link at work and cleaned up my whole department. A hearty thanks for saving me the time of looking this up! Smooth sailin' at the college this mornin' thanks to ye' Cap'n!!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Psssst, avast there!...

Here's a question form a lass that may know her way around bladed weaponry but is more then honest about being computer stupid!! :lol:

In my own cabin I have a very simple set up. I only have Windows 98 with nothing fancy attached. Do I need to run the patch as a precaution or should I let it be? EVERY TIME I try and do ANYTHING I lose my computer and have to call the cyber Gods at MS to help get this bucket of bilge back up!

Any advice would be most welcome. :(

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

As the W32.Blaster Worm is considered a critical virus by Microsoft due to security holes in the windows software. It's suggested that the proper updates be downloaded and installed.

Security Update for Microsoft Windows

Why We Are Issuing This Update:

A security issue has been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running Microsoft® Windows® and gain control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft.

RedJaq3.gifAniMorgansJR2.gif

Hoist the colors Laddies! We're goin' in fer the kill!