Tsunami Kate

William Brand

(so I opens the door it being of an early nature having returned from me excursions and all) Sir William? (I semi shouts) Sir william? no answer? Hmmm? Me wonders how the weeksend been? I'll jes lean here over the counter and draft me a pint o me fave! (thinkin to me self Hmmmmmmmmmm) Guinness fer breakfast now THAT is the breaksfast of champions! Huzzah! (drops me a silver coin on the bar and carries me tankard out the door wit me) Nice day! I says aloud, lookin pon the deepest of blue seas, what to do? (I scratches me head)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morrow, Sir William! Everything looks as lovely as usual....got anythin' for a screaming headache? It be poundin' something fierce.... :rolleyes:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Aye! Thet be exactly wot I need! Now ifin I could jes get a few friendly companions o' th' male persuasion, some drinks an' other provisions...I be all set, t' row quickly there! :rolleyes::P

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Oh..Aye! :D Ye knows wot I like....hehehe..thet be more like it! I'll take a few of each...hehe... :D:D:D

Hetha12.jpg

Geeze you two! Thar be a newbie announcin his entry to the pub soon so lets all go down there and drynk fer free! but first I'd be avin a pint a me Guinness Oh! and by the way Sir William did ye find me silver on the bar this mornin?Then an order o them thar pork chops and a slap o garlic mashed ifin ye please! He can wait a while eh?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(Sticks me 'ead in the doors and sees no ones about.) Wait what be the curled up piled in wool oer there in a booth? Mercenary Wench is with nap? Mayhaps a draft o me fave? Quietly I enter and looks about all quiet so as to not disturb I leans o'er the bar and draws me a Guinness and drops a silver piece fer me mate Sir William on 'is bar.

Arrgghhhh! it's goodly to see yas awake lass. Sir William mi amigo, what be loadin up the lunch menu? I might not look like it but I am feeling like a lobster newberg on rice pilaf and skewered scallops seasoned with just garlic, butter and lemon. A small tomatoe salad and well you know a pint o Guinness to starts me off.

Would you settle for a fine paella? Lobster newberg is fine, but paella is very similair and comes with lobster, crab and mussels served over rice with garlic, shrimp, chicken, shallots and tomatoes with fresh butter.

Paella.jpg

And a tomato salad served with green onions and fresh peanuts

tomato_salad_with_peanuts.jpg

I'll have the cook make something special for dinner. Perhaps a pasta smothered in portobello mushroom and fig sauce.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Aye aye Sir William again ye have taken me desire and flamed it to within an inch of me own known betters then it be.. And Another Guinness! Must go though keeps an eye on the rookies attached to that thar kid captain won't you? Brigs and dragus I think thar names be......

William, I'll have the strongest drink in the Tsunami, please. Tis been an awfully rough return voyage.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*slides Ciaran a bottle while still cuddling her blanket* Here ye go, it's on me. Why don't ye sit down, relax and tell us all your ails. If ye want, ye can cuddle with me blanket. Might make you feel better.*offers the blanket to Ciaran* It's nice and warm and fleecy. :) *snuggles with it once again.*

typical nice day of weather, (so i'm strolling the beach) lookin fer sompthin, anythin and me finds this bracelet. Nice silver it be pliable bought 30 ergh so millimters and wraps me wrist fine three black stone inlaid with a gargoyal tail wrapping the desgn work from a stepped left to right top to bottom arrangement. Me wonders? It must have come off a mans wrist fer it be large, (I looks rights then lefts) takes its off and walks over and lays its down pon fallen palm trunk. Taking up a post bout fifty paces off the beach and into the trees I can sees its well. I roll me up one and lite it!

If ye want, ye can cuddle with me blanket. Might make you feel better.*offers the blanket to Ciaran* It's nice and warm and fleecy.

Thank ye, Mercenary. (take bottle and joins MW under the blankie)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

"Mornin mates I see yer wrapped up under yer "blankie" and must be wakin to the sounds o the birds taking wing. Is Sir William about? I does 'ave this nice trinket 'ere be of some worth me thinks? I'm buyin... any takers on a Guinness fer breaksfast?