Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Pulls out some coins and passes them to th' barkeep)Aye, M' will hev whatever yer hevin...somethin' t' wake me proper! B)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Oh dear..M' barkeep gone again ye say? Weel..M' will fix his gullet m'self!

M' would be honor'd t' serve ye m'self, at th' d&t, 'ere, don' know wot be happenin..still half asleep....

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Nothin' a cuppa with a shot o' Irish won't fix, lass!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Ahoy! Cap'n Morgan, won't ye join us? B)

Hetha12.jpg

Aaaar! I'd love to! B)

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Aye, we be down at th' D&T, as M' be servin' as barmaid tonight! Seems M' regular barkeep 'ad a nasty cold, an needed one o' the towelmaidens to 'elp 'im get o'er it.. B) No worries! B) Got it covered!

Hetha12.jpg

On me way...!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Mornin Sir William! What a night waves were o'er head wit drop ins rights and kick outs, wit just a second to drag hand ta gets in the tube! Awesome it were. Jes as the sun were settin the waves died and so we made a fire on the beach and someone came down wit a jug a rum so we hung around fer a spell and warmed up. How ya be this (lookin up and around) kinda cold and cloudy mornin?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Well, Christine. Today's specials include several Thai recipes.

Yumtak.

Yumtak2.jpg

Gai Yaang.

gai_yaang.JPG

Laap Gai.

laap_gai.JPG

Pad Thai.

pad_thai.jpg

Steamed seafood curry.

curryseafood.gif

And...Laab.

2Laab.jpg

Plus a hold over from yesterday for dessert just for Ciaran.

2187_Key_Lime_Pie.jpg

With an exotic drink...

663.jpg

Arrrrrr...

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Wow! Heck, I'll ROW the bleedin' boat, as long as it's goin' there!!!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast