Tsunami Kate

William Brand

A most hearty congratulations, William!

Liam is a little Aries, so he'll grow up to be a pirate captain, a leader, fer sure! I wish him a wonderful, long life filled with many adventures. All the best, also, to his mommy and daddy!

I'll buy the next round of drinks fer the house!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William, my old friend! I doff my hat at you!! A beautiful little boy!! My most sincere congratulations and well wishes!! B)B) To continue on with this nice little celebration - I'll donate my private stores for the next round!!

Here's to little Liam . . . and to the minion he shall be molded into. Have fun with it Will! B)B)

William It took me the betters parts of months ta gets from the beginnings to the never to end last post and congrats to ye and we all be of happiness and admiration fer a fine youngun to grow into the boots of a captain of free men. Free men 'pon the open sea of life! Huzzah! and to the Tsunami Kate as well, Huzzah! Can I gets me a pint o Guinness in here?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

William It took me the betters parts of months ta gets from the beginnings to the never to end last post and congrats to ye and we all be of happiness and admiration fer a fine youngun to grow into the boots of a captain of free men. Free men 'pon the open sea of life! Huzzah! and to the Tsunami Kate as well, Huzzah! Can I gets me a pint o Guinness in here?

Certainly, sir. Pick a size...

guiness.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

**Catches yet another button as it breaks from its bindings and courses through the air**

I believe you may need this back, my dear. Perhaps you may consider foregoing the use of buttons for a small. Bursting with pride is a wonderful thing to feel, but it does wreck havoc upon one's adornments. :huh:

**Takes a seat next to Diego, eyeing the Guinness**

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

**Catches yet another button as it breaks from its bindings and courses through the air**

I believe you may need this back, my dear. Perhaps you may consider foregoing the use of buttons for a small. Bursting with pride is a wonderful thing to feel, but it does wreck havoc upon one's adornments.

**Takes a seat next to Diego, eyeing the Guinness**

You're right. I'll settle for an open and billowing shirt.

Arrrrr.

And that is a fine thought indeed. **sighs** Oh, the visual that comes to mind. I think I am in need of a Guinness now...The one on the right. :huh:

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

:o:huh:

Now I can say that I have seen it all. A chocolate Guinness! :lol: Let us see...the well touted properties of chocolate and that of a pint or two...Sounds like a dangerous twining of amourous qualities. Why William! You devil, you... :o

Yuck! I used to work as a teacher's assistant for a daycare/preschool quite a few years back. I swear, at one point I was the only one changing the diapers. The other teachers would bring the kids in like assembly line for me to change. I was like, "what the hell! I'm the only one who can change a diaper here?! Come on, we're all supposed to help out here!" I was the only teacher/teacher's assistant who was single and had no kids. I'm sure they enjoyed dumping (literally) all the kids on me. Of course tho, the kids all liked me the best-lol!

I thought a man's perfect accessory is his car? ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

A man's most perfect accessory is his character. If he be off bad character, than no other thing can compensate this one failing.

Still, a man might be of good character and still be a scoundrel. Aye.

Today's special is all things baby...

Baby carrots.

baby_carrots2.jpg

Stuffed baby potatoes.

recipe-med.jpg

Hoisin-glazed baby back ribs.

bbq_hoisin-glazed_baby_black_ribs_recipe.jpg

Arrrrrr.

:P looks scrumptious, william! be they baby's breath sprigs in them vases? :P

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

A mans perfect accessory is a baby "cougar" maybe, but I don't do butterscotch pudding colored or filled diapers either!

Make it an 1967 thru 1970 and you have a date, Diego! An XR7 or Eliminator will do nicely and I will bring the Guinness!

I believe I will have to pass on Diaper Duty...hairballs are bad enough.

Will, mate, sorry I'm late in posting, but "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!"

I'll buy ye a round, and I'll even help change young Liam's diapers and burp the lad, as well... heaven knows I have plenty o' practice! My hat's off to you sir, for a job well done... :P

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."