Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arr! Spaghetti and meatballs will do jes fine tonight, William, along with a nice glass of red wine.

Merci, monsieur.

(Ciaran raises his glass)

Sante! Christine!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*sniff*

Mmmmm... smells like garlic in here! Mind if I join you fyne folk for evening chow?

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

*breathes deeply th' fine smellin' air...* MMMmmm.... it does smell good in 'ere, think I would like t' join in th' fine company an' food as well... :lol:

I'd love t' share some o' thet fine red wine, ye hev Ciaran...

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

(pours Hetha a nice glass of la vin rouge)

Please, join me, m'Lady.

Aarr, Captain Morgan. Captain Diego. The food be splendid tonight.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*takes glass o' la vin rouge* Thankee, I think I will... :) :lol:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

We keep coming back because the proprieter is a hell of a guy... thanks fer the grub, mate!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Awwww...flattering, snake-tongued patrons.

Today's Special is Eggs Benedict for breakfast.

eggsben.jpg

And for lunch, the Monte cristo sandwich.

recipe72_1.jpg

And Beef Wellington with red wine for dinner.

p934l.jpg

Desserts include: Strawberry shortcake, Chocolate Pecan Pie and Chocolate Espresso Truffle Cake...mmmmm.

5178-bakery-strawberry-shortcake.jpg

6722-chocolate-pecan-pie.jpg

742-chocolate-espresso-truffle-cake.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

*Salivating* Here's some gold an' silver William, I be hevin thet Beef Wellington an' a slice o' Chocolate Espresso truffle cake, glass of Chianti, ifin I may...please good sir? An' how be thet lovely bundle o' joy here lately?

Growing well I imagine... :)

Hetha12.jpg

Aye the beef wellington looks fabulous! I'll have mine with a glass of Port, and a tankard of rum punch with my strawberry shortcake, please! What else would a strawberry blonde eat?? :lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

What else would a strawberry blonde eat??

*suckin' on a delectable strawberry, an' lookin' at Capt. Morgan, meaningfully*

Ye'll hev t' ask the strawberry blonde, I jes be th' strawberry tallcake... :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

*suckin' on a delectable strawberry, an' lookin' at Capt. Morgan, meaningfully*

Ye'll hev t' ask the strawberry blonde, I jes be th' strawberry tallcake... 

I'm suddenly very hungry...

for strawberries... :)

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

*feeds him a strawberry of his own, very gently*

Do ye like yer cakes tall? Cuz I like strawberry blonde men..err..Cake, thet is..oops! :lol::lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Ye'll hev t' ask the strawberry blonde, I jes be th' strawberry tallcake

Apparently strawberry blondes eat strawberry tallcakes... er, um... :lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

I hev a strawberrry tallcake in me Den, ifin ye would like it?

Hetha12.jpg

*Morgan grabs his frock coat and tricorn, and heads to the Den, nearly tripping on the rug...*

:lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

*Grabs his hand, an runs out wit' him...* :)

Hetha12.jpg

Sir William I am sorry that they had to go rehears their part for the new remake of 9 1/2 weeks. Alas me ole sone is it too late for breaksfast? if not I'll have two eggs benidicts a side of bacon and two slices off the chocolate cake. And fer me appetizer! Uh huh :lol: A nice cold pint a Guinness! Grammercy

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

:lol::lol:

Mmmm... a cool, creamy pint o' Guinness... refreshing!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast