Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Sir William ye should hire a couple students and find more time ta drynks with us! Let me buy you a nice ice cold pitcher o yer pleasure! And I'll 'ave me a Guinness. (lookins to me right) "Mercenary what ye be drynkin lass?"

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

MMMM . . . one of today's specials please good William! Extra cheese on me lasagne, and the biggest bowl o'salad you can find for me (todays school lunch of fake chicken meat sandwhich and rubbery chocholate cake left me off not much better then I had been! :ph34r: )

Well Diego . . . nothing too strong, I have to be sober for work tonight -so maybe just a fuzzy navel. It's really just peach gingerale that knows somebody . . . :ph34r:

Now bring on the long sorwds!!!! :ph34r:

Someone mention a long sword technique demonstration with the "Hedgehog"?? And some lasagna to boot?

AWRIGHT!! :unsure:

Sorry, Will... I'll flog myself...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Sir William can ye put tagether a nice hot cup a chocolate with a three shot decafinator fer our love thar shakin on the floor? Puts in it a shot a Southern Comfort a shot o cask n Cream and a shot Of Cream de Coco at least ifin shes still shakin she won't be carin! Huzzah! I'll 'ave me a nice cold Guinness as the usual.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

thank you *wimpers as taking proffered drink with shakey hand*

And this is really SOOOO not good, cause I have a cardiac appointment in half an hour and my pulse is only just now starting to come back to normal! Eeep . . . B)

late night work + early morning detention = need of mucho esspresso

mucho esspresso + pure exhaustion = severe bodily shock

conclusion; I need sleep and a balanced diet

Arrrggghhhh! Me eyes were already's turnin a shade a red jes thinkin about the expansion of time and place! Fine I'll 'ave a poppyseed muffin (and) a nice cold Guinness ta wash it down wit. Thanks be ta ya thar Sir William

Well, the caffine is gone . . . sigh . . . I could use another dose. A poppyseed mufin must suffice. Y'know, there was this one guy in my class once who couldn't eat poppyseed muffins cause his parents put him through random drug testing. . . but anyway

Well, at least the OD of caffine didn't throw off my cardiologists. . . :ph34r:

Mmmm... poppyseed muffins... speaking of poppyseeds, the best Chicago hot dogs are on poppyseed buns, and if anyone puts ketchup (or catsup!) on their hot dogs, I swear I'll hunt ya down!! :ph34r:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Woo hoo!

Okay, I've gotta admit, ketchup is okay on hot dogs... just have to keep the Chicago Hot Dog myth going...

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

I would not eat a hot dog ifin you even used yer lips! Which remeinds me does everyone remember Pat Boone and those ridiculous commercials he did for Hoffy Hot Dogs? "I can't think of anything I'd rather have then a Hoffy Hot Dog" well mr holy roller! Huh! Let me introduce you to a perfectly grilled Rib Eye Steak or a lobster newburg on wild rice or even a damn pizza for God's sake Hoffy hot dogs.. Hhhhrumph..... sorry i gets all ....... ne'er mind.

Sir William, I believe I am going to need about a two inch thick rib eye steak (medium rare) eggs three and (all medium well) and hash browns for mornings meal this morning kind sir?

There be a nickname fer thet kind o' breakfast where I come from, good sir Diego, an' fer th' life o' me, me can't think o' it..hmmm..steak an' eggs, good eatin too..now wot was thet they called it..?? (Almost had th' name too... it sucks when I can't remember somethin' so blatantly obvious...)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"