Tsunami Kate

William Brand

CONGRATULATIONS, William! This be Post # 1000 for the Tsunami Kate.

I be buying a round of drinks fer everyone!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lucky sea-dawg William..,got yer own troupe yas do.., and here I sit drinkin Parrot bay with my stupid pit bull lookin at me and hes got gas..., I'm upset. :P

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

(Ciaran places a bib around his neck as he takes a drink)

Congratulations Dread Pyrate Red Wake!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Congrats, William..err..I mean..Dread Pyrate Red Wake! Cheers an' Huzzah!

:rolleyes::huh::huh:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

William Red Wake  Posted on May 11 2005, 10:05 PM

Arrrrrrrr! I'm in a killing mood. I could get used to this Dread Pyracy feeling. Aye. Man the main braces. Reef the top gallent sails! Look lively there!

Here's t' William, an' t' th' official Redheads Of Pyracy Fleet:

(This be fer ye, William)

redfleetdone2.gif

(We don't tow!) :rolleyes::huh:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

*drops to his knees and hails the big Guinness*

Congrats, Will... here's to another several thousand posts, mate!

:huh:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Er, I think I picked up the "scourge" title around 1500 posts, or after the time I stole the Spanish governor's wife... I don't really remember which!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Er, I think I picked up the "scourge" title around 1500 posts, or after the time I stole the Spanish governor's wife... I don't really remember which!

IT WAS YOU!

Damn. That means I lost the bet. I thought it was Bilgemonkey.

(starts counting out coins)

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Awww, just gimme a plate of whatever your special is today, and we'll call it even! Besides, Bilgemonkey manned the starbr'd guns as we sailed away with the gov's wife AND niece... :huh:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Sir William kind sir and WOOOOOOOAAAHHHHHHH! Now that thar be a Guinness! Does if have a spigot on the side? Damn I was gunna eat somethin but I fear calling in this afternoon! Huzzah! (back to me original thought). Thar be a stack o starvin newbies jes tied up on the dock their down at pub management and twere followin me down 'ere but I nay forgots to guides em directly so me figures they be takin the long road. Owsa bouts a double quartered cheeseburger with swiss, extra tomatoes and them grilled onions I smelled since me breakfast brew.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Good God! (Ciaran notices the Guiness of all Guinesses as he enters the Tsunami Kate)

Arr, size does matter after all!

I'll be 'avin' one of those Guinesses, William, and a bloomin' onion to boot!

(not sure how much such a large drink would cost, Ciaran places an entire bag of Crowns on the table)

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp