Tsunami Kate

William Brand

(not wishin' to disturb the ever-busy Diego, Ciaran simply tosses a bright orange lei up into the air and watches it fall perfectly around Monsieur Diego's head, resting as it should upon his shoulders)

Welcome to the South Seas Shake Shack -- Captain William's newest venture in fun dining!

Nice Shot! Diego looks good with flowers 'round his neck! Goo dthing it twasn't a noose this time~ :P

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrghhh I sees I'm not too late fer breakfast then! Sir William Ifin ye could fer the fairy queen and meself we'll be 'avin a loaf a cracked wheat a bowl o yer world famous ciapino, a nice beef rib steak and baked potatoe and a pitcher o Guinness to starts wit. How be the bobbins?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(steps in) My all this food looks scrumptious! William the incessantly wondrous cook, indeed! :ph34r: Good day mateys! Ifin it not be too much trouble, I would like wot Christine is hevin, sans the guacamole...and a Corona, please?

Twist of lime on th' side :ph34r:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

(steps in) My all this food looks scrumptious! William the incessantly wondrous cook, indeed! :ph34r: Good day mateys! Ifin it not be too much trouble, I would like wot Christine is hevin, sans the guacamole...and a Corona, please?

Twist of lime on th' side :ph34r:

Aye aye.

food_shrimp_quesadilla_lg.jpg

sourcream5.jpg

corona.jpg

I have a whole crate full.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Thankee Sir William! th' food looks awesome! I was thinkin' of the Corona beer, but those lemons would most certainly be a wondrous zest t' my palette, as a twist to th' sidelike... :ph34r: Nothin' like quesadillas an' a beer, for a late lunch..Thankee much William... :ph34r:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Mon ami! I truly believe that I am blessed this day by the mere fact of knowing you Sir William! Huzzah! the sea soup is staggering and the steak to perfection. This little cobbler with the nana slices has me wondrin witherghhh not I might get a reaction mixin it with the Guinness. Speakin of which (as I toss three gold uns to ya) Nother pitcher o Guinness might be just what the doctor ordered. Drink up there princess lets call in sick the rest of the afternoon. What ya think?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Drink up there princess lets call in sick the rest of the afternoon. What ya think?

Aye, an' th' lemons take care o' any possible scurvy! Care fer one o' these Corona Beauties? B)

Hetha12.jpg

(Ciaran stumbles into the Tsunami Kate from the adjoining Shake Shack)

Okay, I've layed (leid) all the people I can in the past 24 hours, both women-folk and men-folk. I am pooped.

(Barely able to walk, Ciaran staggers to the bar and sits down)

Aye, Corona will be hitting the spot indeed, William. Extra lime in mine, if ye don't mind.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Perfect, William! Now about a dozen Coronas and I'll be in great shape again.

(begins making small stacks of Crowns on the bar in anticipation of spending them all)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Sorry ta hold you up all day like that Mercenary Wench tough day in the fields. But I must beg off fer a dance wit ye on a later time as me hours 'ave gone bye without warning. Do excuse my insolence and pardon the retreat so fast. Won't you? Sir Willaim 'ave a pleasant weeksend me ole son! Be of kind soul.

I've put together the weekend menu for the Tsunami and it is as follows...

Grilled Tiger Shrimp served in sesame oil and ripe mango.

grilledTigerShrimp.jpg

Black Pepper Dungeness Crab made with fresh cilantro, garlic, honey and ginger.

CookOffSeafood998.jpg

Chilli Plum Moreton Bay Bugs cooked up in butter, white wine, plum jam,

chopped eschallots, basil, paprika, ginger and chilli paste.

bugs.jpg

Mushrooms stuffed with escargots with parsley, shallots and minced celery.

french-mushroom-escargots-recipe.jpg

Braised Brazilian Beef Shanks with peanuts cooked up in garlic, carrots, ginger,

cumin, cruched red pepper, coconut oil, currants and Spanish sherry wine vinegar.

braised_beef_shank.jpg

Thai Lime and Coconut Chicken served with lemon grass stalks, green chiles, garlic

cloves, scallions, turmeric, ground coriander, lime, and papaya sambal.

bbq_spicy_chicken_plantain_skewers_recipe.jpg

Enjoy.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

(Pays up the debt, on me running tab, I already owe William, then pays fer some Grilled Tiger Shrimp, and then some extra gold coins,) Sorry it be late in coming, dear William, again you have excellent tastes in cuisine, thet be heavenly t' th' palette! Cheers and Huzzah William! :ph34r:

Hetha12.jpg