Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Guest SirenSong

Ok here it goes...The new menu for the new restaraunt..The Jolly Roger...

Ambience- Dark with potted palms in the corners. Salt water tanks scattered throughout. Jolly Rogers on the walls donated by the members of the pub. Palm shaped fan blades on the ceiling fans. Music is muted but it's POTC and caribbean styled music. Waitstaff or all in pirate garb or wench. Tables are trestle tables, chairs are high backed and padded for comfort.

I hope this shows my cool pirate font..here goes...If ye would like anything added to the menu..dont be shy...

(Of course it did not show my cool pirate font..(sighs) Ill have to see about making one then posting the image..LOL

The Jolly Roger

Appetizers-

"Crewed by the Damned" (Buffalo chicken wings), followed by the "Curs'ed Treasure"(a small treasure box made of chocolate, filled with the cheesecake filling and fresh fruit) all served only at an outdoor table beneath the moonlight...

Entrees-

Every entrée is served with a seaweed salad your choice of lemon or lime or new world potatoes

The blackbeard

Blackened catfish served over strips of rare beef steak on a bed of rice. Black and bloody

The devil and the deep blue sea

Goat cheese over shark steaks

Three sheets to the wind

All you can eat taco bar

Bosuns Special

A flavorful gumbo shrimp or crab.

Welcome to the carribe

A seafood sampler platter Cheese sticks, shrimp crab oyosters on the half shell and fried clams

Cannibal Sample Platter

Head cheese fish fingers ear of corn artichoke hearts, etc.\

Sign the articles

A heavy platter of deep fried catfish mashed taters with gravy fried okra seasoned in cajon seasonings a side of corn garlic bread and corn

Under the sea

Spinich fettucine Alfredo over a baked chicken breast side of garlic bread ceaser salad in thousand Island dressing

Mutiny on the Bounty

An entrée where ye gets to steal off another patrons plate

Burgers-

Sparrow Rum Burgers

Eat one and walk all tipsy, Eat two and commandeer a ship. Eat three and pass out

(Eat this and no one will be asking why’s the rum gone)

Beach Burger

Son of the beach burger\

The Sand Witch

The dauntless

A one and a half pound burger with all the effects in needs to be a classic Eat it all and go home with a souvenir A bellyache

Soups salads other

Man overboard

A thin salty brine of a soup with a fly in it

Cannibal stew

Guess whats in it-aRRRR

The Endurance

Chilled asparagus spears cold cuts and penguin served on a bed of ice

The black pearl

A one of a kind salad filled with edible seaweed and fried clams small pieces of chicken and anything else ye wish to have added. Served with a small black pearl

Bread fruit

Hardtack

Served with a dentist

Deserts

The marooned special

All the coconut pie ye can eat

The Longboat

A nice banana split topped with vanilla icecream hot fudge and whipped cream sprinkled liberally with nuts and topped with a cherry

Treasure Island cake

A cake for those special occasions adorned with a treasure map down to the X that marks the spot jewls and other trinkets adorn the face of this cake so that yer guests leave with a little booty ARRRRR

Barbossa s apples

A lovely slice of apple pie served with cheese or vanilla icecream Big enough for two..or barbossa at least

For little cabin lads and lasses

Octopus on a plate

A bed of spinach fettucine holds a weiner cut at the ends so that it resembles the arms.of the creature The face is done with mustard

Skeletons fingers

Chicken fingers served with French fires and ranch dipping sauce

Drinks

Shiver me timbers

Plunder me cherry

Rum

Guiness

Mudslide

The tsunami shake

Seven kinds of icecream violenty shook up and served in a keeper glass beware covers a thousand kilometers and hour

Undersea earthquake shake

Itll rock ye

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thousand congratulations, William, on opening The South Seas Shake Shack! Bloody good idea. What a bountiful menu ye have produced (with help from yer pirate hearties)!

(Ciaran is carrying a small wooden chest under his arm, sets it on a nearby table and opens it)

I acquired these many years ago after a plunderin' on The Big Island and now be the time to bring 'em forth. In celebration of the Tsunami Kate's new addition, I be most happy to "lay" everyone who enters.

(reaches in trunk and brings forth hundreds of colourful Hawaiian leis)

(places a blood red lei over William's head) Ye be the first, matey! May yer new restaurant satisfy the cravin's of all who enter!

I'll be standin' over by the door to "lei" yer customers! :D

At yer convenience, might I order:

two Sparrow Rum Burgers blackened to hell and back (very well done),

chips, pickles, and

a Tsunami shake

Thank ye and Cheers!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Woo hoo! I'm a little late to the grand opening, but I'm here, and I'd be happy to get "lei'd"!!

May I add an appetizer? "Crewed by the Damned" (Buffalo chicken wings), followed by the "Curs'ed Treasure"(a small treasure box made of chocolate, filled with the cheesecake filling and fresh fruit) all served only at an outdoor table beneath the moonlight...

:D

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Guest SirenSong

Why Morgan ye may indeed...After I get Lei'd! What wonderful appetizers. Perhaps we should write a pirate cookbook! LOL How fun would that be? hMMMMMM....

Afta th' last few days, M hev, "Hardtack, serv'd with a dentist" might just b' th' thing M' wants t' avoid....owww...M' face hurts from swelling, pokin' and proddin' fortunately swellin's gone down a bit..need some pain pills... B)

Glad it's over!

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

(pulling out a bright yellow lei, Ciaran "leis" the good Captain Morgan)

(a nice aquamarine lei is placed on SirenSong)

(and Hetha is leied with a novacaine white one)

Welcome mateys!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Thank thee thCapthain thCiaran!( M' smiles best M' can)

Isth Boothiful! M' stho letsth eat! B)

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

B) (M' may not be able t' thspeak right, but M' heart is warm'd by th' sentiment) B)

M' thinks M' woo li' t' hevth th' Barbosstha's Applesth..iceth cream thsouns therrific! An' a thPlunder M' Therry..lotsth o' napkins an' help t get it down..

Thank thee, kindthly folkses! B)B)B)

Hetha12.jpg

(The helpful, friendly, courteous and kind Mad Jack is presented with a Boy Scout green lei by Ciaran)

Enjoy yer meal, mateys!

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I would like t' return th' favor someday t' Mad Jack, but I know not what would compensate suitably fer such a gallant effort..in his eyes B)

fer now tho, I humbly accept such solicitude B)B)

Hetha12.jpg

No recompense required, love. I felt like doing a good turn for a friend. :)

As for the other matter, I will never pass up the chance at dropping a pun, double entedre, or the such. All in good fun! B)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Aye, all in good fun! I'm feelin in much better spirits already! To ye, Mad Jack, a dear friend indeed! B)

Hetha12.jpg

so - lemme get this striaght. In the short time I've been out of port, you've gone mud wrestling - WITHOUT ME, you've opened up a new resturant - WITHOUT ME, everyone is getting leid - WITHOUT ME, and now eveyone is having a post-lei feast - without me!!

Why the divil wans't I informed!!! :huh::huh::huh:

I think I'll take a "crewed by the damned" followed by an "Under the Sea" entree and a Black Pearl salad on the side.

And give me a Tsunami Shake and I'll toast this here den of iniquity that feeds and drowns the starving pirate masses!

(Ciaran pulls out an opaque, almost invisible-coloured lei and places over MercenaryWench's head)

Welcome back to the Tsunami Kate, MW.

(Mercenary will notice that when the light catches her lei just right, it shines with a spectrum of colour!)

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Ooooeeeee! Makes me mouth pucker up jes lookin' at it.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Sir William it be great ta be back in town. I knows missin my company wasn't upon the thoughts of many. but me thoughts be of certain interest as I have been given a most challenging adventure where I am to infiltrate the spanish courts find the charge of said galleon designs and brings any charts, drawings or notes of said information back to me commander, captain and monsignor. Tis a truly need of kept secrets for the purpose of design and weakness to be expolited pon journey round to the Pacific post faire. Would ya (bein the host of such a well traveled grub and grog stop 'ere in port) 'ave any contacts I might make fer ye pon me own settin out be of most haste?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(not wishin' to disturb the ever-busy Diego, Ciaran simply tosses a bright orange lei up into the air and watches it fall perfectly around Monsieur Diego's head, resting as it should upon his shoulders)

Welcome to the South Seas Shake Shack -- Captain William's newest venture in fun dining!

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp