Tsunami Kate

William Brand

a quiet table that I can write my farewell to my highschool

(hands MW a thesaurus and more parchment)

So, when do ye graduate, matey? What be yer future plans, after running away?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir William it has been a very busy damn day! I am done and afore I turns in I would like a couple a yer half and halfs ifin ye please in a pint glass. I'm going to sit oer there in the corner out o the sun grammercy me lord!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Capt. Morgan  Posted on Apr 20 2005, 12:54 PM

Wow! Heck, I'll ROW the bleedin' boat, as long as it's goin' there!!!

:lol: M' be glad t' help ye row! Afta all, ye helped M' gain M' sealegs ye did!

Still canna get th' hang o' this dry land, afta last night! :lol::rolleyes::lol:

M' better sit down, afore M' fall down...a chair, an' some Pad Thai...

Afta a successful day o' huntin' th' corporate seas, fer some plunder, two interviews, M' pray t' hear back from clientele soon.... :lol:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

I don't know William, I think you should open up a travel agency in one of the empty corners of the Kate - that lone island is looking mighty fine. Looks even better with my 2 oarsmen there with me :lol:B)

Well Ciaran, grad is June 4th - and that is entirely too long to wait. As for future plans - run away! B) Actually, I'm most likely taking at least a year off from school. I really could use a break and there are some other areas of my life that need some focus. But sooner or later I want to go to school for a history degree.

So I unlatch the rope gate on the gang plank ramp into the the Kate I says rather loudly) Sir William! Bright and shinnin day to yas! 'ows the bobbins? (I looks around in fact I don't sees a soul) I hates bein such the early bird I be. So i pull up a stool to the bar and I leans over and draws me a pint a guinness dropping a few pearls on it. (I turns around to face the door and sips)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(the stirring havin waked me up I say there mates Ya look like ye be going someswheres! Sir william I poured meself a guinness this morn and i left ya a few pearls to covers it I did but a nay see them now! "ave ya gots a lunch special today? I'm so hungry I could eat the hot off a slow roasted side a beef! Did I hears a Half and Half bein upped in me dream? er was it live? How ya doin Mercenary?

Hetha Posted on Apr 20 2005, 06:37 PM

Capt. Morgan  Posted on Apr 20 2005, 12:54 PM

Wow! Heck, I'll ROW the bleedin' boat, as long as it's goin' there!!!

M' be glad t' help ye row! Afta all, ye helped M' gain M' sealegs ye did!

Still canna get th' hang o' this dry land, afta last night! 

M' better sit down, afore M' fall down...a chair, an' some Pad Thai...

Sorry fer me abscence, but had to have the doc pull some more metal outta me... was in too foul a mood afterwards, to be in anyone's comp'ny... hope ye got yer sealegs back under ya, lass!

Will, the island is lookin' good, aye! Mebbe we should set up a little tiki-shack bar on the beach... I'll be more than happy to help ya man it, mate! Heck, I think we need to set up a grill around back of the place to grill up greasy "cheeseburgers in paradise"... just a thought! :) :lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Capt. Morgan  Posted on Apr 21 2005, 03:56 PM

Sorry fer me abscence, but had to have the doc pull some more metal outta me... was in too foul a mood afterwards, to be in anyone's comp'ny... hope ye got yer sealegs back under ya, lass!

Will, the island is lookin' good, aye! Mebbe we should set up a little tiki-shack bar on the beach... I'll be more than happy to help ya man it, mate! Heck, I think we need to set up a grill around back of the place to grill up greasy "cheeseburgers in paradise"... just a thought!

Grammercy! Thet sounds painful! Hope yer alright, an ' in better spirits.

Aye, got M' sealegs back, two interviews, an' a bunch o' cleanup fer otha

folks, thet needed technical diagnostics..an' no feedback... :lol:

Cheeseburgers..thet sounds good! :lol:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Painful? After what I've been through, pain has a new meaning... this was nothing at all, no worries! Thanks fer askin', though! And, one cheeseburger, coming right up... how would ya like it?

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

(Smiling, very glad Cap'n Morgan is better)

Double-meat, double cheese...

How about you? :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Guest SirenSong

Did someone say cheeseburgers on a deserted island..I am so there..As long as I can have swiss on mine. Oh and a hamock fanned by a cute cabana boy....Ill take a mudslide with that too...Yum Yum!

Sounds like it's time to hear

CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE!!!

I like mine with lettuce and tomato......

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Sir William it would appear as if the burgers in paradise has a sort of following building? So! If I might be so bold so as to cause a certain need to build the best burger in town. I would like (if I might) Two all beef 1/4 lb patties, swiss cheese, light mayo, extra thick (beefsteak) tomatoe slice, three slices o bacon, avocado and spouts with a well done order o fries on the side. Oh! and a half and half! Grammercy. Might I gets a full salt shaker?

Actually, there is a place in Hawaii called "Cheeseburgers in Paradise".

figure_at_Burgers_in_Paradise.jpg

Still, I think I'll open a little side shop off the Kate that's closer to the lagoon, but it can't be called Cheeseburgers in Paradise.

I prefer something with pirateness.

Introducing The South Seas Shake Shack!

Today's special is the Pyrate Patty-melt (served drawn and quartered) with a Tsunami Shake.

RE_CLmar00_096v.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Guest SirenSong

OHHH Me first me first!!!! And make the fries extra crunchy..I hate limp fries! Thick extra choclately mudslide...Double meat, swiss and american, avacodo and that'll will be fine. Yum-Yum!