Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Aye, Diego, these are excellent! An' highly addictive! (Too busy eating to tell William jes how wonderful th' craw an' gumbo is..th highest compliment, otha than a sound belch afterwards.. :lol: ) :lol:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Nay, M' dinna get any on me, thankfully William provides napkins...Aye, the gumbo, would certainly set Mad Jack t' rights twould! M' hopes he gets well quickly! :lol: (M' takes a swig o guinness)

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

(Raises glass and clinks wit otha two in toast)

Aye! :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Gentileman and lady with grace I am well met here in this establishment of wonderful circumstance. And that we be so lucky to 'ave these moments in each others presence, be it now done that that the food 'ere in this establishment is the liken to and of consequence to no other be it known as best in the caribe! Huzzah!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Huzzah t' thet! :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Grammercy Sir William, I must run this gumbo o'er to Capt Jack afore it turns ta chilled soup. I'll be right back fer that thar pint on its way (so i hustles up the ta go taureen and out the door like a fly smellin Bar B Q I goes)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

(Waves at Diego) Give Mad Jack M' prayers fer a speedy recovery! ( M' turn t' Wiliam) M' saw ye practice th' otha day at m' target field..M' must say, ye are an exceptional shot! Ye fairly make my own skill look like a bleedin beginner's play! :lol:

Ugh! Perhaps M' shouldn't be so difficult on m'self..., fer M ' not a beginner, nor do M play as such! :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Thet is good! Should like t' see a demonstration o' yer skill in pistols soon! :lol::lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Kind Sir William I beg of your pardons as me afternoon it was charmed by the misadventure of locating one (not to be found Mad Jack so I ate the gumbo meself I did and thought where should I go to ponder me evenings affairs then? If you'll have me me lord I 'll be sittin as far from the long shaddow wall as I can get! Mayhaps Hetha will stop back by as well! I'm going to run down to the shore line and check out the tide I'll be right back.

Oh dear, M' seems t' hev miss'd Diego's company...M' was kept overlong..in M' activities an' diversions ;) Oooh, key lime pie! Sir William, ye've gone further t' pleasantly suprise m'! Fer now tho, I think M' will sit an' let M' craw an' gumbo digest... :huh: Still quite satisfied M' am...

Hetha12.jpg

Key Lime Pie be one of me favorite foods, William. I should like a whole pie, please, with whipping cream, and some exotic drink to compliment it.

(pulls out a conch shell filled with gold doubloons)

This should cover the cost, matey.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(Eyes closing themselves in exhaustion) Oh, M' dear...this food..this wonderful food, hev made m' quite sleepy..think M' will jes..place M' head on this sturdy table 'ere..and...(Places head into folded arms on table) Jes...short nap..aye...

Hetha12.jpg

(tosses more coins to William)

William, me bucko, a Guiness fer Diego, please!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I hope a big one catches yer arse and teaches ye a lesson or two. :huh: How long has it been since ye been riding a wave Diego - quite a while I be bettin. Seems ye've been fillin the sails wit a bit too much hot wind these days. ;) Tyme fer ye ta pull up anchor and instead of talkin the talk - tyme fer yer arse ta walk the walk. B)

(wakes up groggily, t' the sound o' loud voices an' laughter) Badger, is thet ye, M' friend?(yawns and stretches)

Hetha12.jpg