Pirate Soul Webite is (kinda) up and running

KW Pirate

The website for the Pirate Soul museum is up and running now, it had a few glitches last time I checked it, but i'm sure they are working on it.

www.piratesoul.com

The museum is opening tomorrow, I was to attend the pre-opening, but I'm not sure if I will be able to or not now. I'll try to get some pictures when I can for everyone. It looks like a very cool museum.

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Didja go...?

Checked out thier web page....... dang.... another reason to go to PiP again next year......

I did indeed make it to the opening. Unfortunately a friend of mine passed away on New Years Eve and the funeral was yesterday, so I was running a bit late, but there was plenty of time to go thru everything. (and an open bar!) I was VERY impressed! Pat and Kelly have put a lot of time and effort into making this place look wonderful. A few of the highlights are : the only authenticated pirate treasure chest in existance, one of the only 2 pirate flags, blackbeards blunderbuss... an animtronic (sp?) blackbeard head that tells stories. there are a lot of other treasures in there, as i said there was a LOT of free rum before I went thru, so i'm going to have to make another trip sober and see everything again when i have some time on my hands. For the price, it's definately worth seeing. Especially for us pirates!

So you'll just have to wander back this way for PIP 2005!

Deadly Aim

BTW, I talked to Pat and Kelly and they are working on getting the all of the links up and going. I believe they are video links for a bit of a virtual tour.

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

BTW, I talked to Pat and Kelly and they are working on getting the all of the links up and going. I believe they are video links for a bit of a virtual tour.

It would be cool to be able to see more..... Seeing a picture of a thing and seeing it for real are two different things.....

Can't wait to see it next PiP............

There was a blurb about it on one of our news stations here. There was a group shot with John O'Kelly (Jack Sparrow), and I think Capt. Finnabar cutting the ribbon ceremony for the opening of the museum.

Rumba Rue

**My eyesight's bad, did I stick you in the heart?** :ph34r: