What's your story?

Master Sully

I'm known as Robert "the Sea Wolf" Studley. I was born in 1672, and brought to America by my parents when I was small. We came from a tiny village in Scotland with hopes of a new life. My Mum and Pop got ill on the voyage over and died shortly after arriving in Carolina. I was raised by a kind Shipbuilder and his family. My nickname came from my fiesty nature. I was always getting into trouble and would rather spend my days out on the ocean than around the house.

I worked on the docks for several years enjoying the tales from the Ol' Salts. One evening I was knocked over the head in a local tavern and awoke on a British merchant ship. Relunctantly I worked on the ship which was headed back to London. On our return trip our ship was attacked by pirates. I quickly joined them to escape the harsh treatment, and began my life of piracy.

This is a start for my backgound, which I am always adding to. The tough thing I find is staying in character. I am definitly not an actor!

I try to make my outfit as close to period as my wallet will let me, and pick up pointers from other pirates. I'm interested in ya'll's tales...what's your story? :ph34r:

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

I be born in Granada Spain 1492. Escaped the Moorish defeat being smuggled out and found safe harbour in Portugal where I was to take me first sea job as a cabin boy pon the Middle Sea with Privateer De Gama. Until the year of 15 and 23 I moved bout ship to ship hittin here and taking there and I met 'im in 15 and 58. Me captain for years agin as old as I be, Francis Drake. Though he be thirty and seven years me junior he was magnificent he was. A better Captain i never knew. I became is second mate and fer a time too a cartographer wit him. Fer ten years Drake and I we grew close. By the time in the year 15 and 68 we both nearly escaped certain death in San Juan de Ulloa, I retired. I now work as a skins, pelts and tails trader with me cart in shires al be it 'ere in the West.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Ahoy Master Studley, might be thee reason not many has posted here is causin' many has already posted in Crimson Crow's "Pyrate's Persona". Sometimes if somtin' hadn't been post fer a while, thee new thread will take... but if'en it be thee same thread er so usually thee 1st one takes thee most replies... just fer yer info, so'in ye don'ts think we be ignorin' ye...Fare thee well!

Thanks Mate! I caught wind of the other post shortly after I had written it. I feel like an "ass", HEEHAW... HEEHAW :ph34r:

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE