Need some names in the next 2 weeks please!

Dr.Wanna

I love a pirate with a big dictionary.

:lol:

And I likes a woman with a nice thesaurus.

The Sore @ss??

... Nigel, you had a sore back, didnt you?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Well,fellow pirates?How be the south and Florida weather today?A bit nipply.....oops,nippy??????Hear the temps went bass-akwards last nite,there.Sorry,guys.

I hate cold weather.Me and Animal went through all of our boxes from Key West.My bathing suit smells like I am back there.

I MISS FLORIDA!!!!!!!!

Dr.Wanna

:lol:

Dr. Ivana-Anne-Anita Sum Yung Guy

My friends call me Dr. Wanna

If you are not my friend, don't call me at all.

It's a bit nippy, thanks to all the damned Canadians... but it does actually feel like Christmas down here at least. And the seasonally cold 70s and 80s are just around the corner once Canada takes their crappy weather back.... I do get to wear my snappy new leather pirate captain coat now though - can't do that in the summer round these parts.

I never knew you'd been MISS FLORIDA... the things we learn... Explains the bathing suit in your boxes, eh? (oops, momentarily was speaking Canadian).

The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

let's see, it's a whole 19 degrees here. It will probably get down to single digits tonight. You could say I miss the warmth. STUDLEY!!!!!! Come warm me up :(

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

it never made it down to freezing here in Portlando overnight, so PHHHBBBTTTTT to all of you wishing us frozen weather. Although I personally am VERY appreciative that it's cool enough for the Capt to don his Leather Capt's coat!!! woohoo!!! leather coat to pet!!!

ahem...

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

CAPTAIN!!!!!!!

I have done a final sweep of the living beings here, against the mighty Pacific Ocean Northwest.I have found no other beings here with what is required to become a POTC......requests my permission to board the ship,and allow me to travail back to the port of Key West.

It be miserable, cold and misty here.....and dey are yellin' that snow is commin' for Christmas!!!!

I beseech you, to allow me back aboard so I can go back to my hot tubs,hot buttered Rum and my hot, buttered popcorn!

Alas, the Doc is sick to death, with a most miserable cough and sneezes, and am in dire straights right now!!!

DrWanna

(doctor in the crinkled bodice,

thanks to Animal)

Your Tired but Loyal

Servant

:blink:

Dr. Ivana-Anne-Anita Sum Yung Guy

My friends call me Dr. Wanna

If you are not my friend, don't call me at all.