'05 Bristol Invasion?

Isabella

I thought since the orginal topic about Chicago invasion was for the Chicago invasion, it might be better to bring up a possible invasion for Bristol.

I had made a note to Morgan that I would grace my presence there when Morgan came home, as reason to have me and my first mate be able to say "Hey you! The one with the face!" and welcome our favorite Captain home. With the invasion of welcome home in April, it'll be a second home coming for him going to Bristol. I have always wanted to see Bristol since it's a home to my orginal home in Southern Califonria.

Is anyone game to begin ideas about a possible invasion for Bristol? Yea, I know what your saying.."It's Freakin' Decenber Isabella! You get into the bad rum?" No but I know how hard it is for folks to get schedules in sync so maybe now is better than later :)

Isabella

the tickets for Bristol are on sale now, for early orders. I won't know what my schedule is for a while, so I won't be buying them.

The invasion for Bristol could be fun, but they are more for Elizabethan garb and not pirates... however, there was one gent who had the papers for some garb from POC.

Can I see a hand count for anyone interested in the faire at all?

Bristol ren faire

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Ahhrr, that be me hand I be stickin' up yer... Uh, pardon me... stickin' into the air.

The Cap'n used te work at the Bristol Faire (about eight million years ago... when it was just startin' out, and before it was appended with "Bristol"). I haven't been there in a couple of summers, but have been dyin' te go back.

Me kids have been pesterin' me to do the Faire thing, as well as take them all along to a Civil War Reenactment. Must make things happen.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

I was first a rennie, now I'm not nothing. :blink:

Actually there were a lot of pirates dressed in the 1630's garb when I did faire a lot. Come as you are is what I always say, and let those that don't dress try to figure you out. :) We did have a group at Southern CA that were the Sea Dogs, that were pirate enactors for the 1550's assoicated with the faire proper. So it's not uncommon to see pirates at faire, just not pirates as we think of pirates. :)

If you need hints or needs for Renaissance Faire garb, feel free to yack at me, I've been doing it for nearly ten years now. I can offer suggestions if you are looking to build a new costume just for it. :)

I'll be there with bells myself. :) My best friend is looking to go, so count three of us.