Hawaiian Chieftain news

Bully MacGraw

All right you are the first to hear this!

Will mehardies, you won’t have the Hawaiian Chieftain to kick around any more! The brokerage firm of McGrath Pacific is proud to announce the sale of the fine vessel to an East Coast company.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Ed McGrath

Those destined to hang, shall not fear drowning

*removes hat*

That is very sad news for all of us out here on the West Coast. I hope the new owners love her as much as we all do. I will definitely miss seeing her on the Bay.

Chieftain1.jpg

-Jennifer

"Let them eat cake. No wait, kill 'em all instead, and plunder the cake for yourself. Mmmmm, cake. . ."

Aye, 'tis truly a sad day indeed. B)

'tis many 'o season we have enjoyed sailing aboard her, shooting at her (only after being shot at 'o course), and observing her lovely lines gracing our Bay 'O St. Francis. She leaves many a happy memory behind her.

May fair winds and following seas find her wherever she journeys.

Ours will be a poorer place without her familiar presence.

B)

Iron Jack: Scourge 'o the Shores!

Some mornings, it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.

- Emo Phillips

Damfino!

Buccaneers Ball Info

Aye, many fond memories, indeed! Since first I caught the tallship bug aboard the Californian, firing away at the Chieftain, there on the Bay o' St. Francis, ... can still see 'er looming up, so large and quick, off'n RR stern ... 'twas a formative moment, mayhap responsible fer all wot's come t' pass ever since!

T' the Chieftain!

:ph34r:

Cheers,

CT Ben

Glad to have her on this side of the country. She'll find a good home over here, no matter where she makes berth. I had the pleasure of fighting her on the bay several times and she will definitely be missed there. But whatever port ends up with her will be a lucky one.

Fair winds Chieftain on your journey...

The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

East coast says you?....Did I hear Maryland mentioned??? Hmmmmm, twill be a sight fer sore eyes, 'n I can't wait to see her.

She'd be a fine an' welcome sight on the Chesapeake!

:lol:

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

Well then I'll consider meself lucky to have been aboard her when she were vistin' San Diego with the Lady Washington. Now I'll be settin' me sites on vistin' the Royalist. :P

You should also be gettin' in touch with us on the ship's forum crew scuttlebutt to line out some prospective sheep, er, I mean..guests, for RR visit down south :ph34r: