PARADE TIME!

LadyBarbossa

OK, ya lot... here's the info that Toby forewarded to me concerning the Thanksgiving Day parade:

They have also just added us to the Thanksgiving Day

parade, National syndication; available in

approximately 90 million households.

Not only that, but we will be positioned directly

ahead of Santa Claus (they're saving the best for

last). :ph34r:

They're going to have a horse drawn carriage, with 4

of us up in it, some troopers flanking it, and maybe a

few people in the crowds, handing out more of those

bloody glasses. lol The glasses are of the kind you

wear. They do a parismatic effect, meant for the

fireworks for THIS weekend's parade. I guess they

figure to have plenty leftover.

Toby

The pirate that stole Christmas

When I receive more info, I'll pass it along.

I'm sure he'd like to see some pirates show up & not be the only one.

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Is this THE Thanksgiving Day Parade from Macy's? If not, which one is it?? Sounds cool, though!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Duh... its in Chicago! Too kewl!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

:P Hey, Morgan! Aye, it's the State Street Thanksgiving Day Parade there in Chicago. Not Macy's. I won't say if that is good or bad.

Alas, I won't be there. I've other Thanksgiving Day plans... cooking & enjoying it with some family & my Aunt's friend who is coming in from California. So... it will be a fantastic Thanksgiving nonetheless. Though... I WILL be watching to see if that one shows up on our local station. I hope to see Toby & the whole lot. The Stealth Trio won't be much of a trio without me.. but they can manage (Long story short, Stealth trio being Lady B, Darth Vader & an black armor clad character - anyone all clad in black).

I've been informed that Toby will be in the carriage ( all he needs is Elizabeth).. with Stormtroopers flanked around the carriage & whoever else in & around the carriage. They will be positioned just in front of Santa Claus.. saved the best for last, as Toby said. :rolleyes:

Though... he has his eyes upon Santa's sleigh... Alas, I won't be there to either restrain him or urge him on.. so, we shall see what happens. :)

Maybe another parade or something else if they have something between now & then.

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!