The Cow Palace

Me here's of a time (early 1800's) when this thar fellow one Charles Dickens was of the writing fever and sent a quandry of them thar San Fransisco peoples needin to re-inact a Christmas living in the past times be from Satueday November 27th through to Sunday December the 19th..... It be sponsered by Guinness and Bass and Beck's too. A little Christmas Carol and Pirating be fun! It's some sort of Dicken's festival!

The Great Dickens Christmas Fair

Saturdays and Sundays, November 27 - December 19

Advance Tickets: Adult: $15.00 | Child (5-11): $6.00

- ADVANCE TICKETS NOT SOLD AT COW PALACE BOX OFFICE -

Day-of-Show Tickets: Adult: $20.00 | Child (5-11): $8.00

Senior/Student/Military: $17.00

Call 415-897-4555 (9am - 5pm, Monday thru Friday)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Arr! This be another one o' them faires that ol' Redd has a stake in (ouch!) because of certain creative relations (namely...his weird old uncle). Ladies...Steven Overstreet makes a beautiful array o' clothing that can be worn in any period (of time ye sickos...of TIME!)

Okay...Shameless plug be over.

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

• 4 weeks later...

So we are coming up to Dicken's this weekend.....the long 6 hour trek....is anyone going to be there? I'd love to meet some of you guys! If so come up and say hello! I'll be in my wonderfully horrid blue/red/purple plaid Victorian Montrosity :ph34r: ....well at least that's what my friends say it is. I love it though! :ph34r:

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

-Stacy

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

Rumor has it that me an' Blackheart (and maybe a few more pirates) will be dressing up in stripey shirts and watch caps as victorian sailors at the Dicken's fair on Sunday (12/12). Mostly to answer the age old question, "What do you do with a drunken sailor...."

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
darkthing (and everyone else), I'm thinking of going tomorrow (Sunday).  But only if'n some crewmates are there!  Anyone else showing up?  If so, what time?

I'm black, blue, and a coupl 'o assorted colors from plankin', so...with this weather, I'm committed to work aboard ship, mates......Just dropped the tops'l yard, commencin' to pull off the sail for repair..........

:ph34r: