OK guys who has one of these ?

I've got one, and I made crew mates for him. I'll send some pictures, if I can borrow a scanner.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

As you and I both know, his shoes are wrong. :)

What....they don't match his handbag?

:lol:

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

nope i dont got one

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Sorry I be not into toys but on that thar attached site I did see a beauty of a ball buster! I do in fact think that thar be a naughty dollar to be made dealin in pirate boarding axes. Any of you scurvy dogs be knowin of a decent and kind blacksmith that can make up a couple hundred o these two sided one blade and one point in black metal on oak handle?? I can only guess of the swift sell out on line once the news of there arrival got out there. Any of you bilge drynkin rat dancin metal workers out of work?

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Diego...

What attached site are you talking about?

I have some links on my site to various pirate weapons. I have tried to hunt down a maker of boarding axes myself. I can't find any ready made early 18th C boarding axes (they are either non-existant or sold out).

So you might have to have one specially made.

Old Dominion Forge seems to have some nice pieces and claims to have made them for POTC.

Good luck

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Sutler of Mount Misery has some on his site.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

I love the Blackbeard action figure 'ere -- but what I REALLY want is Anne and Mary figurines for my desk ... :)

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg