All this Treasure

Gutterpunk13

All of the infomative information on these forums and what people on this site know is worth gold. i was sittin on me bum jest tha other day and i thought to myself the community er otherwise put.. people of this here site should make a web page dedicated to all the things we know because i find meself digging thourgh old dead topics er just starting another topic when i want to know somthing

we have all kinds here reinactors , history buffs , gentlemen of fortune, grog guzzlers, sewing experts, so on and so on, the list grows everyday

If we put our heads together, and every thing we know and think about the olden days, golden days and modern days of Piracy, including the facts, fiction and everything inbetween we would have one heck of a site and resource for everyone to have.

I dont know about you but to me that would be grand

:huh:

John

PS: I dont like to use the word pirate loosely for example, the advertisment at the top of my page says "over 500 pirate treasures" when i think of pirate treasures i think of the Big black flag in my room or the stereo system That i am listening to you right now some perfer to call me a pirate ... me i am no pirate im just a modest gentlman o fortune thats all

i think thats just smashing maybe i can use that idea for a web site final i have to do.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff