Man fatally stabbed in Renaissance Festival parkin

Corinne

If the man accused did it, and it sounds like it...,and 3 or 4 to 1 being such a cowardice and senceless act., then I hope Texas burns that punk alive...,and his accomplices too. I read the article., 2 days leave and serving in the Navy.., the murderer isnt the man the victim was :rolleyes:

This kinda stuff is the exact kind of firepower some idiot law makers would use to limit fantasy faire fun also. People need to appreciate our freedoms., rather than abusing them., or one day we may not have many freedoms left.

HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

I, as well as, Flintlock Jack attended TRF this past weekend. We were unaware of the fatality until Sunday when it was brought up in passing by another attendee. The whole thing is a great tragedy on many levels and is unexcusable........Get a rope. My only hope is that justice is served as it should be and that the punk is not allowed to slip through the cracks with a slap on the wrists. The sad thing is that no matter the extreme of judgement, it will not bring that young life back or repair the pain that the victims will carry the rest of their lives.

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Tis such a shame. I've seen the usual drunken altercations at Faire parking lots in NorCal...but they've usually been dealt with with the best of care.

It breaks my heart when fun events like this are marred by violence.

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"