Kidnapped

HarborMaster

I found a movie earlier this evening for 7.49 so I bought it., It is Francis Ford Coppola's version of Robert Louis Stevenson's "Kidnapped".

Anyone seen it?...., I thought for that price.,O.K. get it., Hard to go wrong with Stevenson. Sure enough it wasnt bad.., pretty good actually.., Brian McCardie and Armand Assante. It'll go right along with the 18'th century collection of movies.

Great clothing some really good props a cannon and a small merchant brig. ;) and L O T S of differant locks for your viewing pleasure including several blunderbuss as well !!!

;) HarborMaster ;)

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Never seen the movie, but the book were one of me favorites. Yer opinion o' it makes me want ta watch it. In me boatloads o' spare time :huh: (really I gots none whatever). Do you know if they made a movie o' the sequel, Catriona?

I did not read the book but I am glad I have the DVD in posession it was worth the few shillings.

I do not know of a sequal to Catriona.

Currently we are watching "The Bounty" I had seen Marlon Brando's version ., missed Clark Gables..,but the one I bought was Anthony Hopkins and Mel Gibsons version since I had not seen it.., and so far its the best.

I think the scenes of the ship and the tahitian girls do it for me *smiling*

We did get Pirates of Tortuga., a 1963 movie DVD but have not recieved it as of yet., its coming along with Cutthroat Island., an Ebay transaction.

:rolleyes: HarborMaster :lol:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"