Dread Pirate Game

QuirkyGrrrl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have the Dread Pyrate version and the Master and Commander version that was made for the movie. The expense is worth it. The coins are real plated metal as are the ships and everything in the game is top notch. It is something you would pass one to your children's children.

And the national tournament will be down at Pirates in Paradise next year - so start practicing now!

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Me mate, the docDoc, won one at PIP this year. We haven't had a chance to get ti unpacked yet. The holidays keep interfearing with the fun stuff. National torney at PIP next year??? Have to break it out and start playing.

Animal

Master At Arms - Priates Of The Coast

;)

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright pirates, I have been practicing with my new Dread Pirate Game. First night, me middle son was winner by gaining on all the jewels. However by the second night, I had sunk everyone's ship. I'm ready to take on you scruvy dogs. ;)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Alright pirates, I have been practicing with my new Dread Pirate Game. First night, me middle son was winner by gaining on all the jewels. However by the second night, I had sunk everyone's ship. I'm ready to take on you scruvy dogs. ;)

Well then book your trip to Key West for Pirates in Paradise next December. That is where the annual Dread Pirate Championships will be held!

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com