"La Reddition du Poisson Volant" a work in progres

Lorelei

So I'm not too sure what topic this bit o' business fits into, but they are pirates, to be sure, so I'll put em 'ere, and if they're out of place, perhaps thems what's in charge can lead 'em to where they need be.

I usually lurk about these waters, but thought it high time a threw my hat into the ring.

'Tis a gift for the luscious Red Bess. A strong pirate lass and her new employee. ~.O Hope you enjoy. We aim to please. ~.O

It's to be called "La Reddition du Poisson Volant", which by my limited french, means "The Surrender of the Flying Fish". 'Tis watercolour... imagine that. Argh!

A little update on the painting fer thems who's inerested. And yet another....

aneshirt.jpg

Fer any more details, you'll need to be finding Red Bess. I just gives 'em faces.

Lore

:)

O.o

True, does it say I'm a bilge rat.....

Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like a banana....

Lovely work! Mayhaps we need a "Pyrate Art" section or thread?

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

I'm afraid Lorelei, that you'll just have to live with the bilge rat connotation for about 15 more postings at which point you will be promoted to...

DECK SWABBER!!!!!

Har Har Harrrr!!!! So bilge rat ain't so bad.

But now seriously, I beleive that betwixt you two lovelies, your artwork would shine far above any ratings system that might be applied by dis here pub.

Well I best get busy. ~.O

Thank to you sir. *gives you a nod*

Deck swabber...hmmmm, at least that moves me up the food chain a bit. (a little bit, mind you...)

Aye, I'm wantin' ta see the finished product, too! :ph34r:

The very sweet and enormously talented Lorelei is doing me the honor of illustrating "Anne of the High Seas". Her work provides great inspiration! :angry:

BTW, Poisson Volant is the name of the ship (not the pirate :angry: )

El - Thanks to you fer takin' the time to look. Aye, tis a purty face, that... and the girl's not bad either. ~.O

Well Red, I believe this here relationship was a give and take kind of deal. ~.O Tis true this painting is bringin' out the priate in me....I might need a bite afor I can continue. Arrrrr....

Nah, I only be messin' with ya. You know I cannot resist the call of the brush. Will paint more when me sewing servitude is done and my hands have regained feeling after ridin' me motorcycle in the freezing cold. ~.O

Now that's commitment..

The lass be lookin like her ponytail be wrapping her stern. Funny what dirty minded pirates will be seein when nothins there.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I do like it the part you've shown anyway and dont worry about the bildge rat thing it goes by fast any way keep it up

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

But now seriously, I beleive that betwixt you two lovelies, your artwork would shine far above any ratings system that might be applied by dis here pub.

Ah...Cap'n...mind that silvery tongue of yers. :)

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

• 2 weeks later...

Aye ye brings out the Gomez Addams in me. "Oh Tish, you apoke French! Cara Mia!"

Very nice painting, luv. Keep us up to date as it progresses.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"