Las vegas Ren fair

Bloody_Mary_Bonney

I would like to know if anyones going to this event i think its on the calander i have to check!

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

oookay guess no ones going

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• 4 weeks later...

sorry i am late and seems late as can be fer i was in the desert with me guns and me blades and workin the gates as security. (argh! a pirate doin security) it's like bringing the lambs to the lions. I have only a few experiences where a better faire is had and in Las Vegas it was Grand. Built around a five acre lake over a hundred and a half vendors, live entertainment (paid bands) every night four nights (afterdark) three pirate guilds firing there cannons cross the lake. It to me was a must this year and i'll be back oh lets see (fer the rest o me life) faire is magical when the sun set and the candles do take over the 16th century is such a wonderous place at night. Thie store had bass ale fer 9.99 a twelve pack we were tossin a few back just fer fun. but the shyts and giigles came from the wenches who were havin most of the fun (in droves they be) huge gate and big crouds guilds paid in full before even leaving! that doen't happen very often. next year try and get there fer certs. It is a must come hither. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.