Pewter Pins for Sale

blenderwench

Pewter Pins for Sale

A friend of mine has an overstock of pewter pins she is trying to sell, and is selling them at $8.50 a peice. She does accept paypal.

She has a total of 19 "Official Bodice Inspector" pins, and 37 "Lusty Lady" pins. They will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.

If you want photos w/ size and images of the pins, drop me an email at blenderwench@gmail.com or PM me here w/ your email info.

Questions and payment coordination can be made directly to the seller, Meredith, at icequeen1874@yahoo.com

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

i would get one but i dont know what i'd do with it

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

mm- I know at the Maryland Faire, pins are pretty popular, especially the pewter ones. Ones w/ funny phrases are pretty neat.

And, well, we wear it on our garb, bodices, hats, etc...

just like the privateers pins many folks may wear (including me) to represent our guild.

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

well i know that but what i ment was i got no where to put it on my garb as cluttered as it is

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff