ChARRMED Ye Be!

Christine

If anyone of ye people watch the show Charmed, definitely watch tonight's episode. It will be a pirate episode. Looks really cool too!

Phoebe: "Hot pirates? You mean hot like Johnny Depp hot?" LOL!

It's on at 8pm on the WB

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I think the lad be sayin either that show sucks or that he likes it, I'm just not to sure.

I caught the last five minutes of the show. :ph34r: I was all, "Oooh Pirates" and then they killed each other. I was bummed.

I'll catch the reruns.

Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done.

Master-At-Arms,

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

He Christine :)

I love the series although currently we have repeats, but i assume they will soon start with the new series.

That's mostly in the fall, i wonder if you could find out which number it was, the episode?

Charmed is my favorite series but i do miss it sometimes, if i know when it is, which season and wich episode number i can make sure i don't :)

hero.jpg

HUH?

Uhm..i don't get it here, i live in the Netherlands :D

I'll probably get it this coming winter LOL, that's why i need to know which season and episode it is so i can make sure if it comes when i'm gone i can put the video on :)

hero.jpg

I enjoyed tha show. I have it on tha DVR. Nows alls I got ta do is get it on to a tape, or wait for tha series DVD ta come out.

300 year old cursed pirates were a nice twist.

Ooops, me bottle is running low. I have ta head out.

:lol: