Sea Shanty Sing Along?

Duchess

So, in my brand new location, was listening to the NWPR to a show called Inland Folk. I came in at the tale end of an announcement about Sea Shanty Sing Along at a restuarant called the Round Table. Unfortunately I don't know where it is located or when it happens. Does anyone know more about this?

The Duchess

I'm on the Palouse. I was listening to Northwest Public Radio, to the Inland Folk program when I caught the end of the announcement. I suspect that this is for something on the other side of the state, but I am holding out for something interesting a little closer to me. :) And since I don't know for sure where the Round Table Restaurant is, I thought I would ask here.

The Duchess

I'd suggest either calling the radio station itself or a few pubs about town. Either may be able to point you between the buoys.

G'luck!

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.