Needing Pirates in Burbank...

Iron Bess

Ahoy you scurvy lot,

The Make a Wish Foundation is having a Charity Pumpkin Patch in October, right smack in the middle of the Burbank Media Center Mall.

Thay have asked me if on October 23rd or 30th we might be able to pressgang a Pirate crew to handle the crowds and sales from 10 am to 3pm.

Shanty sing along, interaction with the crowds and FULL Pirate regalia.

If you are interested in helping out please email me or PM me and I'll give you the details.

And... a few folks from the POTC have said they will come out for a look. This is NOT about auditions people... this is for Charity. But it doesn't mean we can't have a good time.

Let me know if you'd like to participate ASAP.

:lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

i might be able to help the 23 but thats a big might

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

AHoy there,

The date is a firm Oct 23rd from 10am to 3pm.

Come in full Pirate rigging and be prepared to be the center off attention.

Plus.... somethin of a surprise for those what answer inthe name of Charity. :)

DIrections and such a mite closer to the date. Please confirm with me ASAP as MAW will want a head count.

Well done Pirates. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Kin I collect some $$ donations from me mates to contribute t'their fine charity? All me Star Wars brethren loves kids' charities. <_<

Oh of course, they are selling jack-o-lanters so any donation is welcome... but what they REALLY want that day is PIRATES!!

Please send me your RSVP as soon as you can. :rolleyes:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'm still tryin' t'schedule the oldest cabin boy's birthday and it may fall on that Saturday. The first mate won't work with me on this when I asked if we could schedule it on Sunday or the following Saturday.

So at this point I have to bow out on the 23rd. O'course then he'll schedule the party for Sunday and claim he never did nothin' t'spoil me plans. :D

Sometimes I hates the man. :D

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

RSVP list....

Please, if ANYONE from this here Pub will be coming to the event which is on Oct 23rd, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT LADYISABOE@HOTMAIL.COM so I can give the list to Make A Wish.

I have to know no later the 11th.

Looking forward to meting up with anyone that can come!! And so will all those kids! :D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif