Corset Hook

queenrogue

this weekend i laced so many corsets at work the skin on my fingers began to peel and blister YUCK! a lady came in with a "Corset Hook" that someone had given her, only problem is she had no idea where they got it from. so i am looking for a "Corset Hook" 3 to be exact. if you know where i can find one PLEASE let me know.

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

You want what is called a "Hoof Pick" You can buy then at tractor supply stores, or pick them up on the web. :) Their about 1.99 or so a piece. I saw some for cheap on www. statelinetack.com and their shipping is at a speical of 3.95 right now.

My girlfriend said they are great for lacing. I use a ladder lacing when I do my bodice, and it helps take the stress off my finger tips. Also maybe consider using making tape on the ends, or getting a tipper for your lacing. It might actually help. :)

Isabella :)

my grandmother used to have one but i think we lost it when she passed sorry

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff