Tall Ships Festival, Dana Pt., Calif.

Rumba Rue

Aye, ye think by the ocean it would be cool, but NOOOOOOO! We suffered through horrible heat and humidity on Friday during set up of our camp, and on Sat. entertainin' the guests. On Sunday we had a wee bit o' relief when the temps went down a couple o' notches.

I got to meet Privateer and his fine wife, an' I do think they enjoyed the show PRP puts on, "The Tryal of Anne Bonney and Mary Read".

Here's some pictures o' some o' us here at the Pub.

Red Maria (btw- the lantern she's standing next to came off the Interceptor of the POTC movie)

RedMaria1.jpg

Black Hearted Pearl

BlackHeartedPearl.jpg

Rumba Rue (yes I know me eyes are closed, I t'was enjoyin' the shade)

RumbaRue1.jpg

Here's a few of us Port Royal Privateers. We are now numberin' a hundred strong!

Jamica Rose is in the back on the right with the red scarf on her head, grey bodice and red shirt.

Group.jpg

Yours in piracy,

Rumba Rue

** :ph34r: **

That be a fine set o'pictures, RumbaRue. That be a grand lookin' crew o'pirate, that be. I be sorry I couldn't make it but there were other plans afoot. :ph34r:

Hopefully ye and yer mates will be present at the pirate faire in Ojai. I needs t'thank Red Maria in person fer discount tickets she sent me fer the San Bernadino Faire.

ARRRRR!

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

aye

we were sitting at tizzy's tavern ( where it be happy hour four ta eight)

LOL that was good.

oh that was my freind pep. she's a d.j. in Hermosa Beach and has never been past long beach in the six years she's lived here. I am a confermed bachalor and don't plan on getting caught any time soon. honest mistake though.

Great pictures and what a fine look'n bunch!

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

aye

we were sitting at tizzy's tavern ( where it be happy hour four ta eight)

LOL that was good.

oh that was my freind pep. she's a d.j. in Hermosa Beach and has never been past long beach in the six years she's lived here. I am a confermed bachalor and don't plan on getting caught any time soon. honest mistake though.

OOPS! :P

Well shoot me in the foot! If'n I knew ye was SINGLE, things might have been a wee bit different!

Well not... cuz ye weren't alone, an' neither t'was I.... :P

Here's hopin' ta see ye again sometime! :lol:

Rumba Rue

**dopey_love-vi.gif**

yea with all the lass' twer at the event and the 'no shirt zone' I thought I better bring a guard. :P

honest mistake honest mistake.

aye I will be at Ojai in garb. look forward ta share'n a pint o'your best ......................................................ice water. :lol:

nope twernt me. I did pull rhumba rue away from the shade fer a wee bit and was at the back at the last trail. my freind pep is blonde and I have long blonde hair as well. had a black cap on and a white and grey hawaiin shirt on. looks like I'll be up at the ren faire by gilroy this weekend and then Ojai. I definitly am looking forward ta meeting every one then.