POTC Interactive Event in Wildwood, NJ

Cutthroat Kate

There will be a Pirates of the Caribbean Interactive Event in Wildwood, NJ at The Sea Theatre on Saturday, October 2, 4:00 PM, and Sunday, October 3, 1:00 PM. We dress in pirate gear, eat pirate goodies, and interact with the movie with a script. There have been several POTC Interactive events across the country. If enough people are interested, we will have a Pirate Ball on Saturday night.

The theater is very easy to get to by car or public transportation from NJ, NY, PA, and DE. In fact a bus runs directly from New York City several times a day. The theater is only 3 blocks from the bus depot. For those coming from the east via the Atlantic Ocean, you can park your galleon at the beach---the theate is only couple of blocks away. B)

Come join us for a rollicking good time to see Captain Jack and the crew on the big screen again (where they belong)! Send me a PM if you are interested.

Cutthroat Kate

• 2 weeks later...

Well my wife and I traveled down to Wildwood for the interactive theater and all I can say is kudos to Cutthroat Kate for putting this gathering together. She found a great venue, a vintage movie theater which had all the charm of days gone by. It was a pleasure watching the POTC with a group of pure fans and interacting with it was fun and different for sure. If ya have the chance, head on over tomorrow (Sunday) and catch the next showing at 1:00pm. :lol:

PS. Definitely bring a small pen light along with your script.

Thanks again Kate. :)

POTC Interactive Events

wil22.gif