Has anybody else seen the music video

BoneHunterLane

Has anybody else seen the video to "Girls Lie Too" (or something like that - I don't watch CMT much at all) - I was surfing through and screeched to a halt when I saw Captain Jack! It's rather a fantasy video by Terri Clark (I think that's her name...)

I'd like to know who plays Captain jack in it....

:P

:P

Ahoy! B)

I likes to watch that video...I'm sorts o' mezmerized by it (for some reason!) B) . But the only problem I gots is that I dunnot like country music...At all. But, for some reason........................hmmm....Cap'n Jack Sparrow is worth googlein' an droolin' at!!!! B)

Deadly Drucilla

B)

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)

• 2 weeks later...

i must confesse i have not seen it

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• 1 month later...

I saw it at midnight a few days ago while talking to my friend on the phone, and was so absolutely flabbergasted by the sheer weirdness of it that I stopped in the middle of our conversation to shriek, "What IS this?!" Luckily, my pal is also a Johnny Depp fan, so once I explained what was going on, she was understanding.

"Yeah, I saw that," she said, after I explained what had me so shocked. "I thought I was hallucinating or something."

It's a WEIRD, weird music video ... but I gotta get it. :huh:

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg