Pirate seeking roommate(s)

Paisley

thought i'd throw this topic out there for those not lucky enough to be

working at pip, or those without the great hotel hookups...

also on that topic.....

i am possibly seeking roommate to stay nov 29/monday - dec 5/sunday...would be willing to poss alter by a day to sync up w/ roomie to split cost of hotel/condo, etc

anyone else interested in splitting a multi-bedroom house???

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I be going the 2nd to the 5th. That be of help lass?

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Twiggyhunt Posted on Sep 2 2004, 01:20 PM

WHere do you reside?> 

i live in tampa....but if enough people are interested, and are staying approx the same dates...we could rent a 3-5 bedroom house instead of staying at hotel.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

WICKEDLY COOL, Paisley!

Someone I know out east is attempting to talk me into going. So... Who knows. Would be awesome to go.

Keep me on the side for "Just in case".

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

hey if the rental house doesn't pan out....

is anyone who doesn't snore (annd don't lie!!! lol) interested in staying at southernmost with me?

we'll use kw pirates connection and stay there. think its 2 double beds.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ok you guys...errrr girls.....no takers????

i'm not THAT ulgy! lol

oh...might change my dates to dec 1-6th...

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Aye ye not be ugly me fine PPP. I still be interested from 2nd to 7th i be there at PIP. What say ye?

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Scupper Posted on Sep 21 2004, 09:44 PM

Aye ye not be ugly me fine PPP. I still be interested from 2nd to 7th i be there at PIP. What say ye?

i'd say ye snore!!! :huh:

talked to merry last night, i have decided to drive there. actually ends up being cheaper and if we need a car we'll have one.

anyone want to carpool???

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I might be able to go to PIP..... but dang.... I don't wanna spend a bunch of money on a place to sleep........ anyone know of Cheap " crash " space.....

arrrgh I don't bite...... ( yah... I know... the next bit is "not to hard")

but seriously..... I'd rather spend me dabloons in the barsan other stuff... than for a place to sleep......

NEXT BIT..... is there anyone where I could send my cutlass and " my dummy pistole"( looks good...don't fire..... ) and pick it up when I get there......

Patrick Hand Posted on Oct 6 2004, 11:02 PM

I might be able to go to PIP..... but dang.... I don't wanna spend a bunch of money on a place to sleep........ anyone know of Cheap " crash " space.....

:D:D

cheap place to sleep?????? i'd love to find that place too!!! as far as i know patrick...the best offer i've seen is through kw pirate at southernmost hotel...bout $80/night w/out taxes i believe....don't quote me.

good luck and let me know if you find anyplace. :D

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Your making me wish I could go! :) Count me in for next December will ya? I know I found some rental information on Key West when I looked for cheap, but this year is just a bad year for traveling for us. Hopefully next year we can, I had hoped we could this year, but I had to even cancel our trip to Carolina coming up.

We might be in New Orleans in April 05, if anyone is interested in meeting out there. ;) *casts her hook*

Paisley....

cheap place to sleep?????? i'd love to find that place too!!! as far as i know patrick...the best offer i've seen is through kw pirate at southernmost hotel...bout $80/night w/out taxes i believe....don't quote me.

good luck and let me know if you find anyplace.

Yah... so far that does look like the best deal.....

My boss will try looking for me.... she's good at that sorta thing.......

I'll let you know if I (well she ) finds anything......

The Southernmost is where the Pyrates of Coast will be billeted again. It's a fine place, close to everything. Cuban coffee just around the corner, a mini mart and pharmacy down the block, a liqour store on the corner and stumbling distance to all the bars on Duval as well as the beach. A fine place with its own tiki bar - and they love having pirates around. In fact, it's where one of the parties will be during the festival...

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com