Notice To All Pyrates in Florida Waters

hurricane

It has come to my attention that some residents of the fair peninsula known as Florida are pointing fingers at ol' Hurricane 'ere, insinuatin' that it is I who is drawing the likes of Charley and now Frances. While I will gladly look them square in the eye anytime, I have not issued any invites and 'tisn't true that one Hurricane automatically draws another.

I've noticed some tar and feathers bein' left about on the docks near the Blackheart recently and some scallywag seems to be tryin' to run me out of town to rid the populace of this nuisance (Frances, Charley, et al, not meself). Me own assumption is that it's that blasted Mayor Buddy of neighborin' Portlando, up to his ol' tricks. Stand down lad. I will not run but perhaps you should hide.

But to all the fine pirates who make the ports of Florida their home for pillagin' and plunderin' I send my regrets concerning this recent bout of hard blows and blow hards that have been interruptin' the sweet trade.

As for ol' Hurricane, I say bring it on Frances. Charley was nothin' to be a feared of. And I look forward to lookin' at you square in the eye as well.

And to all the brethren at sea and in port, take shelter quickly, make yer ties fast, always face into the wind and ensure that the rest of yer crewe is safe and sound, no matter where they are.

And pray that Frances is not what she makes 'erself out to be... and that she fails to strike true or hard...

Fair winds all! See you on the other side (of the storm, that is)...

-- Captain Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

:huh: I'm with ya on that! again I ask that you all pray for our animals and home. I know God has His eye on us, an we will be safe, but a little extra insurence could not hurt! I would also like to say that you all have been really great and wonderful to me here. Tomarrow is really when we know for sure., and when I get info I will let you know.

Hurricane, I never thought it was you, and you certainly have a way with words!

I Love you All!

God Bless,

Shana L. Martin

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

may the heaven's shelter you from the storms...my thoughts and prayers are with you all for your safety...G-d Bless

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

My Captain,

While I by no means blame you for the rough weather we have dealt with here, I feel it is my duty to go discuss your concerns on this issue with Frances, herself. (not to mention work is sending me there, anyway.) So, I shall chart a course to meet her at the coast and explain that we have had enough of the hard blows this year, and she should take it elsewhere...

With that, to all Florida pirates facing this 370 mile wide storm, we will all note her passing, even those far from the eye...so, make sure you're provisioned, take cover, and hunker down for a rough ride...

Michelle

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Aye, tis good to know.

I have quite a bit of folk there, and I be hop'n everyone of them are safe and weather the storm well.

:lol:

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day