ANy Rogues in/near Richmond, VA?

Dorian Lasseter

Greetings Ye Rogues,

A'right, my job has me goin' ta th' Virginia Air & Space Museum from the 15th to the 25 o' Sept. (no, that's none too pyratical) I be free on th' 19th, Sunday an' maybe th' 18th, Saturday fer some sight seein', etc... was planin' on havin' a look at th' Maritime Museum there abouts, and was wonderin' iffn it were worth it, or iffn any folks would like ta meet up?

Oh Bloody..... I'll actually be in Hampton, VA... not Richmond....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

the VA air and space museum is no where near richmond or hampton, i know. it's about 5 min down the road from me and i live hours away from both places. the museum is between herndon and chantilly off of 28.

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

Hmmm....

My boss messed me up with the Richmond placing... but the address of the VASC is; 600 Settlers Landing Road, Hampton, VA....

So.... It's in Hampton according to that, and Mapquest.... Are we speakin' o' th' same place?

Iffn' I's wrong, please correct me... This'll be an unfamiliar port I'll be comin' into, so I need a pilot!

Right then... well, that's where I'll be....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

well if you talking about the newly built addition to the Air and Space museum in DC, that is located in VA it's the one near me...if there is another one forgive me...but i don't think there is. i could be wrong.

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

Ah,

We be speakin' o' two differ'nt places....

Here's where I's speakin' of; http://www.vasc.org

Ye be speakin' o th' Smithsonian?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy Dorian!

Ye be correct there be a VA Air and Space Musem in Hampton. In fact Hampton Virginia be the home of Blackbeards Crew. Lt. Maynard was dispatched by Governor Spotswood of VA to capture our Edward Thatch hisself from Hampton.

Now the VA Air and Space Museum be a fine establishment but you will be in the Home of the Hampton Blackbeard Festival, visit our forum under pirate crews.

My recommendation would be to go to the Mariners Museum. One of my favorite nautical resources.

The other thing I would suggest you do is walk directly across the waterfront past the Radisson Hotel to the Hampton Public Piers office and introduce yourself to Mr Billy Flynt Master Gunner of Blackbeards Crew. He can give ye directions to "Marker 20" our favorite pub. If we have a raid going on around that time you will be able to find out about it in the Forums.

Tell Billy Flynt Cap'n Pern sent you. I just remembered we will be out of town on Sept.19th.

Aye Cap'n Pern,

I see... It appears tha' most forlks 'r out n' about on that most fun Holiday... I suppose I might still find Mr. Flynt there durin' the week?

Well, we'll see wot may happen once I find meself in them waters.....

I do plan on raidin', er..... visitin' that Mariners Museum on staurday or sunday.... Wonder if they knows about TLAPD???

I thank ye, kindly....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif