Pirate Pub and Tall Ship Idea

Gutterpunk13

I Live In tennesee , LAndlocked But me Heart is with the sea But when i earn more money I plan on moving somewhere on the coast building me own tavern and having a shcooner off shore some where available fer me own crew er to train people er fer educational cruises .

I dont know im still thinkin about it could yall give me yur opinions and ideas i know it would cost alot but if theres a will theres a way Thanks

John

:lol:

Top O' the marnin' to ya Gutterpunk13..,as with the tradition in the Pub., along with yer first post, Youll be pourin the first round.,savvy? Rhum., I'll have a Rhum. Tis a fine idea ta be sure. A tavern of yer own at the end of a dock where yer tall ship be moored fer trainin young lads to be high in the riggin. Pour away and tell us yer tall tale. :P

:P HarborMaster :lol:

:lol::P:P

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Aye, that tis a fine idea. Though you need to be train'n the lasses too. :lol:

Me tankard is a bit empty, so I'll be takin some wine.

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day